Story 17

(Set in Dragons Universe)

Tony's P.O.V.

After a lot of asking and begging our dad finally let us have a g&g guild sleepover. Tina and I were both so excited. Everyone from my Guild could come, which was awesome! But UnicornMann couldn't come for some reason but he says he will still be able to play G&G.

I had stashed a bunch of junk food for my sleepover and had grabbed most of the pillows before Tina could get any.

Everyone had started arriving and before long everyone was here.

"Okay kids, you can go play that video game of yours," Dad said and we all rushed up the stairs.

My guild in my room, Tina's guild in hers.

I set up at my desk since my laptop was already there. Danny and Dave set up on the table I set up. Skye sat on bed bed and played there while Kat sat on the floor right beside my bed.

"Okay guild, you ready?" I asked and there were some replies of yeah or yes.

We all joined the game and met in the tavern.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Dave questioned as we sat around a table.

"Well we are going to just do some simple quests to stock up on some gold," I replied.

"Come on Tony, we're all together so we should do something harder," Skye complained.

"Okay, but it can't be too hard, we only have five members," I replied, rolling my eyes a bit.

"Let's go see what we can do," Danny said and we walked out of the tavern and around the village, looking for some quests.

~

"Oh, here's one, it's a quest to save some captives from some pirates on an abandoned island, we'll get plenty of gold and exp." Dave said.

"Yep, that one sounds good," I said.

"It sounds pretty simple to me," Skye added.

"Well, too late now I already accepted it," Dave replied.

"Okay, So will we need to go get any equipment?" Danny asked.

"Nah, we should have enough supplies," I replied and we started walking to the dock.

We made it to the dock really easily and loaded the ship with some supplies then set sail. 

"Dave, did it give as any direction?" Danny asked as he was stirring the ship.

"North," Dave replied from up on the lookout thing.

"How far North?" Danny asked still not having enough directions.

"Dunno, didn't read it fully," he replied calmly.

"So we are doing a quest that we know nothing about?"Skye asked. He mumbled yes, "I'm going below deck, good luck Danny." 

"Yeah, good luck you two," I replied as I walked away from them and towards Kat who was unusually quiet, well more quiet than normal.

"Idiots," I heard Skye say.

"Skye we can hear you!" Dave yelled at her.

"Hey Kat," I said.

"Hey," she replied quietly, her character looked around a bit before looking at my character.

"You right?" I asked, she was acting strange.

"Yeah Uh- just uh- the not a fan of boats-" Kat said still quietly before Dave cut her off.