Story 7

Tina x Ryan

Requested by: Darknight7643

_________________________

Tina's P.O.V.

"Wow cutie, this place is so beautiful!" I said in aw as I took in the surroundings of the fair.

Ryan had asked me to go with him and it was so romantic when he asked me.

~Flashback~

"Hey, uh, T-Tina, do you, uh, want to go to the fair with me?" Ryan stuttered and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Cutie! Of course I do!" I yelled as I jumped onto Ryan, "This is one of the first dates you've asked me on!"

"Y-Yeah," His face was so red. I had to giggle.

~End of flashback~

We walked down the paths of market stalls and rides, hand in hand, wondering what we should go on first.

I spotted so many rides that seemed to be perfect for a romantic date but Ryan kept saying that he had something planned.

I was so excited! Is he gonna officially ask me out? 

There was so many people that it was hard to get through some places but with Ryan's hand in mine we conquered the toughest crowds.

He was taking me to the back of the fair and when we got there I saw what he wanted to take me on. 

"The Farris Wheel of Love! Cutie this is, perfect!" I yelled as I squeezed him.

"Come on, Let's get on," Ryan said as he dragged me to the front of the line.

Everybody was complaining that we were cutting and I was kinda confused about why we were. 

We made it to the front of the line and saw the ride controller. Dark brown hair and dark green hair. Ryan gave him a look and he nodded then opened up the carriage. 

We got in and Ryan seemed to be acting kinda strange.

"Cutie, how did you get us on without lining up," I asked.

"I know the man that was controlling the ride," He replied. 

Ryan's P.O.V.

Unicorn was the best friend ever. He had gotten the job for controlling the ferris wheel just for my plan to work. Even if it did mean he had to give up his plans for asking Goldy on a date and go as his identity.

We were looking out the window, almost at the top. I could feel my face heat up and hands get sweaty. 

We were now at the top and I felt the ride stop. 

"What! Why did the ride stop?" Tina asked a little nervous.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, we seem to be having a problem with the ride. Please remain calm it will be fixed shortly," Unicorn said over the intercom. Hopefully Tina didn't recognise his voice.

"Tina, I," I took a deep breath and held her hands in mine, "I denied these feelings for such a long time but I can't hide them anymore." Her face was bright red and mine probably was to. "Tina, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Cutie, I wouldn't want anything more!" Tina screamed  and I pulled her into a passionate kiss.

She pulled away after a bit, "Did you plan this whole thing?" 

I nodded and kissed her again.

The intercom buzzed to life, "We have fixed the problem and you will now be moving again shortly."

"Wait, that voice seems familiar, who is that," Tina asked.

"Part of him helping me means I couldn't tell anyone, otherwise my life would be in danger."

"Cutie, your life will never be in danger when I'm around."

I laughed and pulled Tina into a kiss.

And that was another short story!

Hope you like it!