Story 4

My Tina.

Requested by GalaxyPlayz68

___________________________

Ryan's P.O.V.

I've had the worst day so far. Unicorn was called out on some superhero mission and Tina is coming late so I'm stuck all by myself. Well except Goldy. She was being so annoying. It was driving me insane!

"Can you just leave me alone!" I yelled for the tenth time that day.

"What, you mad 'cause your girlfriend isn't here," Goldy teased.

"She's not my girlfriend!" I yelled back.

"Uh huh sure," Goldy replied.

"She's not! In fact I don't even like her!" I screamed then I heard a gasp and someone start to cry behind me.

I turned around and saw Tina heart-broken. What have I done. She ran down the stairs. 

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Goldy teased still not realising what I had done!

I ran after Tina and started searching for her but I couldn't find her. She hadn't gone home, had She? I wiped out my phone and started texting her, texting her but no replies came. After about 5 minutes I burst into tears as I read something on my screen.

This user has blocked you.

I felt anger boil up inside of me. If I just admitted that I liked Tina then this wouldn't have happened! I was so angry at myself. My mind kept running of to what had happened.

Tina's P.O.V.

I ran straight home after I heard what Ryan had said. I ran straight through the door and plopped onto my bed. I laid there crying for what seemed  like forever. Ryan had tried to contact me but he probably just felt guilty. 

I got off my bed and walked over to my bed side table. If my cutie doesn't love me then who should I love, who should I let care for me. My outfit was so colourful and cheerful. Right now I wanted the opposite of that.

Ryan's P.O.V.

I had no idea where Tina was and what had happened to her. I am so worried. She's normally here at the daycare already! Unicorn still wasn't back from superheroing or whatever he is doing and Goldy is no help! 

I was stressing so hard but I then saw the top of Tina's tiger hood. 

"Tina..." It started to sound happy but then I saw what she did. Her hood was now dull, hair was black and her eyes didn't have the sparkle to them.

"What happened?" Goldy asked as she went straight up into Tina's face. Tina didn't do anything, her face didn't even change. She just looked around saw me then went straight back down the stairs.

"Tina!" I ran after her. She didn't respond. "Tina!" I grabbed her hand and she turned around and yanked it out of my grasp.

"What!" She yelled and there was sadness in her voice.

"Tina, I'm so so sorry," I put my hands on her shoulder, "I wasn't thinking and I didn't mean anything," Tina's eyes prickled with tears. She was showing emotions again. "I don't want to hurt you, I don't want anything else except for you to be mine. I tried to hide these emotions but I can't anymore." She was now crying but I think they were happy since she was smiling, "I want you to be my Tina, so what do you have to say about that?"

I waited for a response, "Of course cutie!" She was now really happy.

I gave Tina a kiss and the whole entire world felt like it melted away. I was carefree when Tina was here with me. I won't let anything change that. She's my Tina and nobody else.

And that was another Mini Story.

Hope this is what you wanted and I think I might write another short story going off of this for why Unicorn wasn't in this story.

I just want to make something clear though. Normally most of these stories are it's own story and has nothing to do with the other one. It will only be a second part if I say so.

More chapters are coming out soon. Also a new book may start soon, not a hundred percent though. Thanks, Bye!