Chapter Three

Hey people and non-people! Before I start this chapter I want to say one thing...

Send me ideas! I have no idea what to do so this chapter is going to be pretty random!

So this chapter is called - Unicorn! Help!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Goldy's P.O.V.

I was sitting on my bed staring across the room at a pile of assessments and homework. It was staring back at me. I have to say it kinda scared me. There was like a bunch of stuff that was due tomorrow and I haven't started any of it.

What do I do, what do I do, it is going to kill me.

I need someone to save me! A superhero! Yes! UnicornMann!

I reach for my phone without taking my eyes of the pile of paper and call Unicorn.

"Hey Goldy, What's up-" Unicorn started.

"Unicorn! Help! Something's trying to kill me!" I yelled into the phone.

"What, where are you, I will come and protect you," He said in a worried rush.

"I'm at my house in my room, please hurr-" There was a crash as Unicorn fell from the air to the floor in my room. He quickly got up and rushed over to me.

"Goldy! Are you okay! You haven't been hurt yet!" He was really worried.

"I'm fine," I replied.

"Then what is trying to kill you!" He asked still very worried.

"That," I pointed at the pile of homework and assessments.

Unicorn walked over to the pile of paper. "Homework and assessments?" I nodded. "Let me guess, you haven't started anything."

"No, why would I. But now it is really scarring me. It just stares at me," I said and Unicorn couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, would you rather do this or face the wrath of repeating this grade again?" He asked as he started looking through all the sheets.

"Face the homework and assessments," I replied.

Unicorn grabbed the papers and placed them on my bed and I backed away from them.

"How 'bout if I help you with them," He replied and started sorting them into piles.

"I guess that would make it a bit better," I replied.

There was now four piles. Easy homework, other homework, easy assessments, assessments.

"Okay, let's start with the homework that would hopefully be the easiest," Unicorn said.

*Time skip!*

Unicorn's P.O.V.

It was really late now. Goldy was yawning constantly but we were on her last sentence of her last paragraph. I looked at the time on her laptop. 2:26am. 

"And you are finished. Now that wasn't that hard was it," I said.

"Yeah *Yawn* I guess. *Yawn* How are you not *Yawn* Tired," Goldy asked trying to stay awake.

"Don't matter, know you get some-" Before I could finish my sentence Goldy's head just fell down into my lap. I felt my face go slightly red. Goldy had just fallen asleep on me! I was about to move her into her bed but everytime I tried she would stir and then cuddle me tighter.

VSADHVXUGAIHFGUHXHDGIUF!

After about my fifth try I was lying down with Goldy half on top of me. My face was bright red.

"Guess I'm sleeping here tonight," I whispered quietly to myself.

And that was another mini Ryguyrocky story!

Hope you enjoyed and yet again I ask...

Send me ideas or request! My mind doesn't come up with things like this! Thanks Bye!