Story 9

He's Acting Strange

Going to be after the My Tina story. If you remember I said I would do a mini story about why Unicorn wasn't in that mini story so, here it is.

________________________________

Goldy's P.O.V.

Tina and Ryan were now a couple! I guess that is cool. Not a big fan of romance though. I do get to tease them now! Not that I didn't tease them before.

It was almost the end of daycare and Unicorn still wasn't here. I am worried about my bud. Tina and Ryan don't really seem to notice he still isn't here but that is because they have been lovey dovey and not noticing anything lately. 

I sat on the couch in the lobby. I didn't know what to do. I was just waiting for Unicorn to get back. 

I looked at the clock, "30 minutes 'til daycare's finished."

I was about to go home early when I saw Unicorn fall fly down to the entrance of the daycare. 

"Unicorn!" I greeted him.

"Hey Goldy, did I miss anything?" He asked.

"Tina and Ryan are now a proper thing!" I yelled. "Where were you though, you were away for like almost two days!"

"Well it's about time Ryan and Tina are a proper thing," Unicorn replied completely ignoring my question.

"So, where were you?" I asked.

"Uh... It doesn't really matter," Unicorn replied. "I got to, uh, go feed Sweetie, yeah." He started running to his lab.

He's acting weird. That means, he has a secret! Investigation time!

I whipped out my phone and texted my dad saying that I would be home late. Then I ran down to Unicorn's lab being totally sneaky.

"Unicorn!" I called. No answer. I walked around the lab. There was food in Sweeties dish and Sweetie still there. "Unicorn!" I walked onto the upper part of his lab but nothing. "Unicorn!" I searched in the planning room. I didn't find Unicorn but I did find something that worried me. 

It was a note with blood on it. I picked it up and read it.

I have successfully taken over this vessel. I am still undetected in this body and have been making this, what I think is mortal, have a lot of trouble doing his superheroing. It shouldn't be long until he's weak enough for me to take control forever. Just a little longer.

"So this mortal found my journal entry," An evil sounding voice said behind me. 

I turned around and saw Unicorn but his eyes were glowing red.

And that was another Mini Story!

I just had to leave it here. I actually want you guys to finish the story somehow. Write in the comments how you would finish it. I know, I know, this is evil but I just want to see what how you guys would end it.