66° I'll get her back (Part 2)

So here is the part 2 of I'll get her back. I hope you guys like and enjoy it!

Thank you Starlight_nialler for requesting this imagine, I hope you like it as well and request more to my Niall Horan Imagines.

Thank you for all of the constant support and patience, I appreciate you guys all so much!

If you guys have any requests just message me or comment down below so I can see it asap :)

Have a pleasant day!

xo.
-M

***

It was already dinner time when someone knocked on your apartment. You opened it and you were greeted by the most favorite person of your life.

"Hey there beautiful!" Shawn said and kissed you on the cheek "Got you something."

It was a paper bag from Katsuya, your favorite sushi place.

"Aww, thanks babe. I was craving for that." You said and took the bag from him and let him go inside "So how's work?"

It's been a year and a half when you left Niall because of the cheating situation. He did try to call and message you for a month but after that you've never heard of him since then.

You and Shawn have been dating for 3 months now. But your relationship with him wasn't that deep yet, because you want to take things slow and so glad that he's willing to wait.

Shawn also knew about the relationship you had with Niall because you can't keep it from him because they are best buddies, worst, they are like brothers. But Shawn didn't mind the fact that you and Niall had a relationship.

"The fans love the new song that I released! And tomorrow, we're sending all of the special package to the people who have been there for me througout." He said while setting up the food "And guess who is the first one to get it?"

"Uhm.. Your mom?" You asked

"Nice guess, babe. But no. You." He said and winked at you making you roll your eyes on him

"You cheeky bastard." You chuckled

"What? Of course that song was about you, so you deserve to be the first one to get it." He said and wrapped he's arms around you

"Thank you." You said and kissed his cheek "Now come on, I'm hungry." You chuckled taking the plate and walking to the living room to watch a movie in Netflix

"My always starving girlfriend." He said teasing you

"Very funny. Come on, I want a cuddle while eating." You pout at him and he chuckled because you looked adorable

After watching the movie, you and Shawn started cleaning up the mess. You were washing the dishes while Shawn was throwing all of the garbage.

"So, babe. I have to tell you something and I really want you to be there but I'll completely understand if you're not going." He said and you turned off the faucet and turned around to face him

"Okay, what is it then?" You asked

"Since the release of 'If I Can't Have You' was a success, we are throwing a party on Saturday. We want to celebrate the success of the song and the people who are invited are very limited and very important to me." He explained

"Oh so Niall is going to be there?" You asked him

"Yes, but if you can't go I'll-"

"No I'll be there. I'm here to attend for you, not for him. And if you want me to be there, then I'll go. Besides, I already moved on. I'm very much happy now and you are one of the reasons why." You said walking towards him and he smiled at you

"Are you sure?" He asked you and you answered by nodding "Okay, I'll personally give you the VIP pass with the ticket tomorrow before I head back to the studio."

"Yeah sure, I'll text you when I get back to my apartment tomorrow."

"Thank you so much, (Y/N). It means a lot to me." He said and gave you a short kiss on the lips, it made you smile and blush

***

(The next day)

Niall's POV

It was around lunchtime when a package was sent to me. It was the special package that Shawn was talking about days ago and he told me that he'll send me one.

I dialled he's phone number and he answered after the fourth ring.

"Hey Shawny boy! I just got the package. I'm about to open it." I said while removing it from the brown box

"Oh it came already? That's great, Niall!" He said

"I'll post it on my instagram story and let you know my reaction." I said

"Alright, looking forward to that. There is also a ticket and a VIP pass inside and it comes with an envelope."

"Okay I'll call you later, buddy." I said and ended the call

I unbox it and saw the ticket and VIP pass that he was talking about but I set it aside and opened the package first while doing my instagram story.

After doing that, I opened the envelope and it was an invitation letter. It says that I got invited to a party that is coming up on Saturday. It also comes with the list of people who are invited to the party.

(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)

That was the first name that I saw on the list. It made my heart skip a beat. It's been a year and half since she left. And I miss her so much.

I can't stop stalking her through her social media accounts. Seeing her happy with Shawn pains me because that should be me. I should be the reason who's making her smile and laugh. I should be the one who sleeps with her at night and I should be the one who comforts her when she's feeling down. But I lost her because of a stupid mistake that I did in the past and I regret it every single second of my life.

I went to my room to take out a pastel pink box out of my walk-in closet with a 'N&(first letter of your name)' written on the top. It was the box that (Y/N) got me on my 25th birthday. I opened it and it was filled with our old pictures and some random junks that we kept when we were dating.

I admire every keychain, pictures, tickets, and more random junks that we kept and it made me miss her more.

"I just wish that she's in my arms again." I sighed

"You know, it's not to late to get her back." Lewis said right behind me

"I don't know, I can't do that to Shawn.  He's my best friend, Lewis. I can't risk that, and besides, (Y/N) is happy now. She deserves to have him in her life." I said putting back the box where I always put it

"What if Shawn is not her happily ever after? What if it was you? I mean you stopped texting and calling her for a year now and look! Your best friend is dating (Y/N) and you two were both invited to come to his party. Don't you think it's destiny?"

"Lewis, you're being stupid right now, seriously." I said walking out of the closet

"I know it's sounds cliche but I really think destiny is fucking with you."

I took a deep breath and lie back to my bed and when I close my eyes all I can see is her beautiful face. I really miss her so bad and I still love her no matter what.

What if Lewis was right?

What if destiny is messing up with me?

What if this is the sign in order to get her back again?

I don't want anything in this world but (Y/N) and I'll do everything I can just to have her back. Even one is gonna hurt, at least I tried.

"You know what, you're right." I said sitting up "I'll get her back."

***
Don't forget to vote! 🌟