96° A Decade And A Two

This imagine is requested by liv_112345! I hope you like it.

I hope you guys will like and enjoy it as well! Thank you for all of the support and patience!

Wishing that everyone is safe and healthy!

Love y'all so much!

And also, happy mother's day to all the mothers out there!

xo.
-M

***

(Y/N)'s POV

“Niall, please take a shower now. Our guests will come in a few minutes.” I said to Niall while he was still in the living room playing his guitar and piano

“Yes love, I'll be ready.” Niall said not even bothering to look at me

“Niall.” I sternly said trying to get his attention

“Yes I heard you, loud and clear.” He said as he stood up from his seat putting back his acoustic guitar at the corner of the room

“Thank you.”

“You look beautiful as always, my love.” Niall pecked my lips before heading upstairs making me blush

Today we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary of dating. We threw a little barbecue party and to make it more special we invited all of our family and close friends, since they have witnessed most of our ups and downs in our relationship.

“Gina? Are we all set for the party?” I said to one of our helpers in the house

I walked to the kitchen to check if everything is all settled and ready.

“Yes Ms. (Y/N), everything is ready to serve.” She smiled at me

“Alright, thank you very much.” I said “Just let me know if there's a problem.”

Then I walked over to the backyard to check if everything is well decorated and all settled.

I called an event organizer to decorate the backyard because Niall and I didn't have the time to decorate it by ourselves because we just flew to Los Angeles two nights ago from London, because most of our friends are here, including my parents. Then Niall's mom and her boyfriend flew with us and stayed in our house.

“It's beautiful.” I said as I admired the decorations “How much do I cost you, Laureen?”

“Oh don't worry, it's all in the house.” She said “It is our gift for you and Niall.”

“That's so nice of you, thank you!” I said and hugged her “It's really beautiful, I love it so much!”

“Well I'm glad you love it! We took the inspo you sent me and then added a little to make it for your liking.” She explained

“It's perfect, thank you.” I said

“You're welcome.”

Then I heard a car arrived on our driveway so I went to the front door to check who came. I smiled in excitement when I see my best friend's car parked at the driveway.

“Hey, (Y/F/N)! I miss you so much!” I said while giving her a tight hug “You look gorgeous as always.”

“Thanks! My boyfriend got me this dress on our anniversary.” She said while giving me a twirl “I'm sorry he couldn't make it today, he flew to Canada last minute. Family business emergency.”