75° Worth the Wait (Dirty Imagine)

Guys please don't judge me. I really tried to make it as dirty as possible because I'm really not good at writing on this type of genre but I hope you guys appreciate it.

Thank you for all of the constant support and patience!

I love you guys all so much
❤❤❤

xo.

-M

***

You and Niall are chilling in the living room, watching No Strings Attached. In the middle of the movie, there was a sex scene. You felt Niall's arms tense while it is wrapped around your shoulder.

The environment was getting awkward and you were hoping that the sex scene will be over. But it just got worst there were a lot of moanings and groanings coming from the movie. It made you and Niall sit up straight at the same time.

When the scene was over, you coughed pretending that you needed a drink.

“I'll get some water.” You said

You stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen 'to have a glass of water'. You took a deep breath once Niall can't see you from the living room.

You don't know what's wrong but maybe it's the fact that you and Niall haven't had sex, because you believed on the saying "sex after marriage". But it turned you on when Natalie Portman was making all those sex noise from the scene.

You and Niall have been dating for 18 months now and both of you had intimate moments during those months, but it never got to that point. It's not like you were a virgin or anything, you just wanted your first time with Niall to be special.

You washed your face and wipe it with the hand towel that is hanging on the oven. Then you went back to the living room seeing Niall still watching the movie. You sat beside him and leaned your head on to his shoulder then he wrapped his arm back to your shoulder.

“You okay?” He asked while kissing your temple

“Yeah.” You answered and smiled at him

Just a few minutes later, there was another sex scene. It was turning you on again making you pressed your legs together to bring yourself some relief. You think Niall noticed because he shifted on his seat. Then he stood up on his seat and you don't know which room he went.

You've been thinking about it for quite sometime if it's time for you and Niall to do it. Just one kiss from him, it's making you break all the rules.

You weren't paying attention anymore on watching the movie after it became awkward. So you turned the television off and went to look for Niall.

While walking through the hallway you called his name. Then suddenly, you were pushed against the wall and Niall kissed you roughly.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he grabbed your bum so you can wrap your arms around his waist. Then he started kissing you on your jawline down to your sweet spot, making you moan through the kiss. You can feel his crotch pressed against yours and grinding it to create friction.

“Niall.” You moaned

He pulled away and both of you are panting heavily. He pressed his forehead to yours, eyes still closed.

“Yeah?” He asked panting for air

Deep in your heart, you felt like he is the one and you didn't have second thoughts, you just wanted it to happen.

“Make love to me.” You said and he kissed you again while he carries you to your shared bedroom

When he gently lies you down on the bed, he pulls away from the kiss just to remove his shirt and he continued to kiss you again. The kiss is full of lust and it so meaningful that he is trying to tell you that he loves you. He deepens his kiss making you moaned again.

You undid the bottom of your jeans and pulled them down your legs. Once it was removed, you wrapped your legs around Niall's back. You pushed your crotch against Niall's to create a more pleasurable feeling.

“(Y/N), are you sure about this?” He asked while he undid the button of his pants

“Baby, I've never been so sure into my entire life.” You answered and started to nip his neck “So yes.”

When his boxers was removed, since you were in birth control, Niall didn't have to wear a condom.

“(Y/N), just tell me to stop and I'll stop. Alright?” He asked while he leaves love bites at the bottom of your ear

You moaned nodding your head and you felt Niall's fingers, hooking at the elastic of your underwear. You hitched your breath once you felt Niall insert his dick to your tight pussy.

“Does it hurt?” He asked worry look on his face

You shook your head no “Just let me adjust.”

You questioned yourself on why you waited for 18 months for this. Feeling Niall's dick for the first time feels amazing.

After a few seconds, you push your hips to his making him groan. Then he starts to thrust slow but deep, moaning in satisfaction.

“It feels good, Ni.” You moaned while throwing your head back

Niall's thrust starts to quicken and it's much better than a while ago. You felt his cock twitched and you tighten your walls around him.

You felt your stomach tightening and your thighs quiver. You were gasping for air and clawing your nails to Niall's bicep.

“Ni.. I'm go--” You said trying to say the words but Niall cut you off

“Baby, me too.” He groaned and went to push your shirt higher, just enough to expose your breast “You're so tight.”

He pulled the cup of your bra and nibbled your nipples, making you scream his name.

“Ni!” You whined and grabbed the headboard to stop yourself from squirming around

“Ugh! Fuck!” He moaned, releasing his cum to yours thrusting faster and harder to get you to your climax

The tension and the pressure that Niall is giving you is enough to make you cum. He didn't stop thrusting, he just kept going and going until you came down from your high.

He gently pulled out of you and rolled to his side of the bed. Both of you breathing heavily and still high from the activity that you guys just finished.

You cuddled to Niall's chest and kissed him on the neck “I love you.”

“I love you so much.” He said “Totally worth the wait.”

***
Don't forget to vote! 🌟