Everything Comes To An End

Hey guys!

I have a very important authors note to everyone so you must read it.

First things first, I want to say that I'm so happy and grateful for all of the achievements, supports, patience, love, and appreciation that I have received from this book for almost four years. It's been an amazing experience. I got the opportunity to chat with my readers that are living in and outside of the Philippines which is so unexpected because I wouldn't thought that my book will reach worldwide. It's still surreal for me at this point haha.

Thank you for always being there for me and believing in me, even though sometimes there are typos and grammatical errors, but because of you guys I was able to improve that and be more confident when it comes to writing. I appreciate everything that you guys have done for me and I will be forever be thankful for that.

Second, it's sad but I have to say that when I reach the 100th imagine of this book, I will end it already. If you guys have any request, I have two slots left  so message me asap if you want a request. First come, first serve!

Third, this one I'm going to need your ideas so please let me know I'm open for your ideas and suggestions. Should I do a Niall Horan Imagines Book 2 or a Fictional Story about Niall Horan ? Please let me know in the comment section below, the most said will be the next book I'll be doing!

Again, thank you!

I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe during this time!

I love y'all so much!

xo.
-M