« Chapter 1 » ( edited )

Li Wei was very happy about this new feeling. Li Wei thought that maybe she was an aromanticism person because the thing is that she had been alive for such a long time that she has no idea for how long she's been living.

Li Wei had never felt like this before so she was on cloud nine.

After observing around, Li Wei discovered that a lot of things had changed, things weren't the same as before. Li Wei thought that maybe it would still be the same but now, she could see that it has undergone a big change.

When Li Wei finished her task with the first system. She decided that she won't go back to earth but remain at her first task world because she found out that the food there was more appetising than food back on earth.

Then Li Wei met the second system while staying there, later she finished her last task at cultivation world. Again she decided to remain at cultivation world because of her newfound hobby, which was treasure hunting.

Li Wei knew that on earth there won't be a lot of treasure to hunt. So she remained. Besides this cultivation world had lots and lots of treasures so she stayed for the fun of it.

Later, there Li Wei met the third system. Li Wei still couldn't bear to leave the cultivation world that was full of treasures so she stayed back again.

Then Li Wei met her fourth system in the cultivation world. At that time, Li Wei was enjoying her time but the fourth system interrupted it. Li Wei thought that there must be a reason why she always got bound with a system and maybe it was because she stayed at cultivation world.

Li Wei was certain that this was the reason so after she completed her task, she chose to stay in a modern world that was ten-times more advanced
in technology than earth.

After living there for God knows how long, Li Wei was stuck with the fifth system. She was sure that God didn't want her to stay in the modern world anymore so she came back to earth.

The place that she lived in before had changed a lot. Her fifth system said that no one would remember her, not even her friends. So Li Wei was clear that she had to start everything from the beginning but Li Wei doesn't mind because they were not really that close from the start.

To be continued......