Chapter 13

Today she wasn't able to explore around the City, it was such a shame.

Well, it's time to go back home, she'll just explore the City next time...

_________________________

On the way, back to the house, Bia Han Yu meets groups of people who were chatting loudly.  

" Do you guys hear that the second daughter of the Bia family run away this afternoon"

" What! really?"

" I heard it  with my own ears and see it with my own two eyes"

" I heard it too"

" Me too"

"  It is said that this afternoon when the Bia family came back from the school, the second daughter of the Bia family disappeared"

" How is that running away from home?"

" Don't you know, the Bia family said that the house was really missy when they got home and all things were scattered around the floor"

"Yeah, it true"

" I heard that she also stoled some money"

"Tsk-tsk, poor the Bia family, rising such a daughter"

"Oh, and what was she called again?"

" It was something like Bia Han Yun? Yu, something like that"

" Her name is Bia Han Yu, not Bia Han Yun"

"If she was my daughter, i would have strangled her the moment she was born"

" The Bia family had rising her until now, how can she be so ungrateful"

" Such an ungrateful girl"

"Poor the Bia family"

Every word, those people had said enter Bia Han Yu ears one by one. She heard it all clearly, very- very clearly. 

What's up with that running away from home and stealing money. When did she run away from home anyway? And who spread these ridiculous rumors? Bia Han Yu though.

The national exam isn't over yet and this kind of trouble is starting.

Ahh,  If isn't for the national exam, she wouldn't stay here for such a long time and why must the national exam have to be a must-do. 

{ Boss, it because everything is starting with the national exam}

" I wasn't asking you "

{ ....... Ok}

First thing first, she has to go home and find out what happened. 

" Oh and System, who was the one that spread the rumors"

{ Boss, it was Bia Han Yun} 

" Seems like she can't hold it anymore, very good, this is getting interesting, i like it, Hahaha"

{ Boss, you look very evil }

" Hahahahaha"

{ Boss}

" I have been doing nothing since i got here so its time for play"

" Hahahahahahaha"

{..........}

( Author)

Sorry for the late update. I find that my story is not progressing and is not getting interesting so I hope to make it more interesting so from now on I will make it more interesting and exciting. Hope you readers enjoy this chapter and wait for the next exciting chapter. 

Byeeeee, see you in the next chapter.