Chapter 18

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING!!!!!!

The music and the song lyrics are so lovely######

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bia Han Yu didn't do anything. She listens to the arrangement done by the Ju Yi and one of the people from the student office.

After everything was done, it was time for class to begin.

----------------------

Bia Han Yu stands in front of the classroom door, waiting for the teacher to call for her. And finally, after waiting for quite a long time, the teacher calls her name.

She goes inside the classroom quietly looking down on the floor. To be honest, she was very nervous, it feels like it was her first time being like this. This feeling feels like it was the very first time for her. Everything looks so different in her eyes. She tried to calm herself down but her body refuses to accept it. Her hands were starting to get sweating and her whole body feels like it very burning especially her face. 

Then suddenly, she heard her name called.

"Miss Han Yu, please introduces yourself"

"Ah, sorry"

"My name is Han Yu"

Bia Han Yu introduce herself. She looks at the people sitting in front of her and thought that they don't seem to care about the so-called new student ( her). 

"Miss Han Yu, you may sit at the back table near the window"

"Thank you"

"Go, we'll begin the lesson now" 

Bia Han Yu goes to her table and sits. For some reason, she feels very very weird like really weird. For her, this kind of feeling wasn't really new however, the feeling right now is too weird. She feels very unsettled in her heart.

Bia Han Yu tried to ignore the feeling and focus on her surroundings instead but it didn't work so she just sat and stare outside the window, feeling lost, the whole period.

Ding Ding~~~~~~~

The bell ring, it was lunchtime. 

The students, who were just sitting quietly a moment ago, all disappeared as soon as the bell ring. They were so fast that you can't even see their shadow.

"Umm, excuse me"

Bia Han Yu eyes at the girl. She thought that all the students had left the classroom. She didn't realize that there was another person in the classroom.

"Are you perhaps related to little Yi?"

"Little Yi?"
"You mean Ju Yi"

The girl nodded.

"No, I'm not related to her"

"Oh, I see" She answer and goes back to her seat.

WTH just happen Bia Han Yu thought. Nowadays, people are too weird, just too weird.

"Ahhhhhhh, i hate this world, I wish i could hurry up and complete this stupid trial "  She had enough of this. There's no excitement of doing this in this world.

"Fu*k, Let just get this over, you can do this 'Li Wei'"

After converting herself,  she began to finally think about the plan to deal with the original owner's family. Seeing how things are going at the moment, it won't be long before the time come to deal with them however the 'it won't be long ' should take about 5 or 6 years. She doesn't have that much patience to wait. 

This trial thing should finish as fast as possible.

Well, let the game began...

Just like that, the school end.

(Author)

Heyyyyy, long time no see my dear readers. Sorry for not updating. Hope you enjoy this chapter, and also the next chapter will be coming soon.