Chapter 37

"Retard, a worthless thing, little b****, good-for-nothing, useless, idiot, pig-head, foolish, moron, stupid, dumb-bitch, what else?"

"A fucking wretch? Hahahah"

"Poor thing, poor-little-thing! wouldn't it be better if you were never born from the start?"

"Come, come and thank this older sister for helping you."

__

Han Yu stays still without saying a single word only the eyes that are looking at Bia Han Yun got darker and colder every second.

"Do you know what i had gone through? Because of you! i didn't have a face to show myself! Everyone laughs at me for having a retard sister. None of them wanted to be my friend! They all laugh at me, point their fingers at me." Bia Han Yun points at herself.

"And you! fucking good-for-nothing retard doesn't know anything but smiling. Always looking happy, don't even know what depress means."

"You just sat and eats, while i work my ass off for it."

"You did nothing! yet still gets to eat what others work hard for, for free!"

"It not fair!"

"...Look! I was the one who ends your miserable life for you, so you don't have to continues to live a life of retards"

"Who would have thought you didn't die, instead, lives and become like this."

Han Yu: "Are you done? If not, feel free to continue, i don't mind."

"BIA HAN YU!!

Han Yu: "What? Go on, i just said i don't mind if you want to continue."

"YOU sure got guts!!" Bia Han Yun walks to Han Yu, ready to slap her.

But just as her hands are midway away from Han Yu's face;

Han Yu holds her hand in the air and squeezes it hard.

"Let me tell you something~" Han Yu walk forward and whisper at Bia Han Yun's ear: " You'll pay for it." She then throws away Bia Han Yun's hand 'so hard' that Bia Han Yun fell backward and hit the floor.

"You were the one who starts this, so don't regret it later." Han Yu stare at Bia Han Yun coldly and walk back to her room, leaving the dumb-struck Bia Han Yun alone.

...

"I swear i didn't push her hand away that hard!"

"But Damn! what a person!" Han Yu sigh

"No one would choose to be born as a retard if they are to given a choice."

Han Yu feel sorry for the 'original Bia Han Yu'

...

Meanwhile:

"Honey, can you lend me some of your men?"

{Oh~ which person makes my darling angry}

"Just some bitch who has a death wish."

{Alright, I'll send them to you.}

"Thanks, Honey~~"

{Call me, daddy first.}

"Daddy~, don't worry, I'll be back soon~."

{Don't make me wait long}

"Mmm, I won't. I love you~."

*beep beep*