Chapter 4

{ Ding! analyzing transfer completed}

{ Transferring complete}

{ Host!...... host! }

{ Are you ok?}

Ahh... fu*k, of course, I'm not ok.

Till now, Li Wei still hasn't got used to this crazy headache, it hurt so freaking bad.

{ Host, you're now in a different world }

I know!

{ Wuwuwu....... host, I was just reminding you, why are you looking at me like that...}

{host, I will transfer the storyline now}

Go on...

{ Transfering memories complete}

The original host-name was called Bia Han Yu. Her mother Meng Ling was a woman who favored boys more than girls. As Han Yu was born as a girl, she was not favored by her mother, but her two sisters were different. Her father Bia Ji Tian a man who loved her older sister Bia Han Yun and her younger sister BiaHan Yue to death and she Han Yu was a person who he hated to death. At home, she was told to work her butt off but her sisters were not. At school, she was told to followed her two sisters orders. No matter where she is, she was to do everything that her two sisters asked. Han Yu life was worst than a big. One day, she meets a boy who changes her whole life. His name was Liu Shanshan. He helps her with her homework, encouraging her when she fell down, helping her with her problem and stuff. After they became officially became friends, Liu Shanshan confessed his feeling to Han Yu, telling her that he fell in love with her at first sight, blah blah blah. Han Yu immediately accept his confessing. Which lead her to a more miserable life. After her two sisters found out her relationship with Liu Shanshan, they told their parent and lead a small matter to a big matter. Such a good opportunity, of course, they would sell her out. If not for that fortune-teller, saying she would bring good luck to them, they would throw her out the moment she was born. And then, sometimes later, things between Han Yu and Liu Shanshan got more complicated, betrayed, heartbroken, depressed and a feeling that can not be described with words happened. Finally, Han Yu died. Liu Shanshan, her two sisters, and her parents lived a life full of happiness. In the end, no one remembered the name, Bia Han Yu. As if she was a speck of dust that got carried away by the wind. - Does this line really make sense? Sorry if this doesn't make sense to you at all...

( I know it really the story is really long but MAN this, my first-time writing storyline. - Author)

"She's... a bit dumb " other than this words Li Wei can't describe the original host at all. Can't she see that her parent didn't treat her as their child at all and also her two sisters, is that how they treat their sister? She could just run away from home but she just sits still and make them bully her as they like!

Which part of the story are we in?

{ Host, it when the original host drowned in the river }

How?

{ Host, she was pushed by her younger sister }

Ah, how unlucky, I just got transmigrate and I got drowned in the river.

{ Host... this is not my fault at all. I can't tell which part of the story we're gonna be in before transmigrating }

Eh, I know, where am I?

{ Host, you are currently sleeping }

Ok, I gonna sleep so be quite

{ Yes, sir }

In the living room...

"Sob sob sob ....... Mum, what should i do? I accidentally pushed big sister, what..what if she dies"..... said Bia Han Yue while crying her soul out. Bia Han Yu was really scared, scared that if her sister dies, she would be the first one to got suspect by the police. What if they found out she did not accidentally push her sister but do it intentionally. She will be over.

"What are you crying for, that b*tch won't die easily. Stop crying! "

"What mum said is right, Han Yu won't die easily" add Han Yun." Mum, its time for dinner, should I wake Han Yu"

" Ah, right... go and wake that b*tch up so she can serve us dinner"

" Ok, mum"

Knock knock knock...

"Han Yu... Han Yu... Han Yu"

"HAN YU!!!"

Ahhhhh F*ck, who is yelling...

"Han Yu, I'm coming in."

"Han Yu, wake up, Mum said you have to serve dinner, do you hear me??"

"Cough.....cough... "ah, I swear I'm gonna get them back in the future...

"MUM! HAN YU IS SICK..."

In the kitchen......

"!Hmph!!, since the b*tch is sick, let her sleep. Han Yue, Han Yun eat all the foods, don't leave any foods for her"

" Really can we eat all the meat" ask Han Yue, all though, this is not the first time that mum has told them to ate all the foods, it better to ask again to make sure.

" Eat all the foods, don't even leave a single bit."

" But mum, what if Han Yu is hungry ?" Han Yun was really happy today because that b* tch Han Yu got drown. She was really annoying. When ever she saw Han Yu, she got a feeling that can't be describe with words but it's really is a feeling of hateing someone. She hates Han Yu so bad. If someone give her a chance to kill Han Yu, she was sure that she would do it. But for now, she need to be a good kind gentle sister.

( I know I always change this and that after publishing but really can't help it~~ - Author)

________________________ To Be Continued____