Chapter 21

A month has passed since shopping with Ju Yi. Everything was going well and fine. Nothing was out of control.

Today was just like any other normal day. Wake up, eat breakfast, change clothes, go to school and come back. But Bia Han Yu feel like today was exceptionally quiet, it was too quiet. Her left eye has been twitching since this morning and she has a really bad feeling about it.

Her relationship with Ju Yi has also gone to another level. They become really close. But with the other two, it was not progressing at all. Although they do talk with each other, it was only greeting and somewhat.

The school princes that Ju Yi talks about,  she hasn't even seen their shadow since that day. Those boys were really popular, she would always hear about them at school every day. She had investigated all of them and the result was too astonishing.

Yexin Long is the heir to a multi-billion empire and his family is a family with a lot of history. After finding out about this, it will totally be a lie if she didn't believe that Yexin Long or his family own half of the world school, only of course if the rumors are actually true. His family also involves with the underworld. And the most surprising was that Yexin Long was the underworld big boss. Apart from his four friends, no one else knows about it.

Xing Ling is the heir to one of the biggest corporations in the country. His family is of course also very rich.

Ming Yu came from a very traditional family, a scholar and has a very long history even from ancient times when there was once an emperor who rules the country. His family is also very rich and he's the person to inherit his father's position. Of course with a family that has that much of history, you could probably guess how much rich they are and influence.

Zhang Yong came from a general family. His father, brothers, grandfather, great grandfather and so on are all general. They also had hands in the underworld. His family is very powerful.

And lastly, Wei Sheng, he's a genius with an IQ of more than 200. He's an orphan. He's a hacker that can probably hack almost everything that had to do with computers. 

It was hard to believe how these people become friends with each other. None of them lacks money and all of them are geniuses.

It's good that she isn't involved with any of them. They would only bring trouble for her, nothing good will happen to her. 

She prays for the girls that would become their wife or girlfriends in the future.

--------------

Knock knock~~~

"Sister Han Yu, I'm going to the store to buy some ice cream, would you like to come too"

"I'll come"

"Ok, I'll be waiting downstair"

"Ok"

After quickly changing her clothes and getting out her card, Bia Han Yu went downstair. Ju Yi was standing near the stair, waiting for her.

"Shall we go "

"Yes, sister Han Yu, can we walk to the store"

"That's a good idea, let's walk then"

The store wasn't far so they reach pretty quickly. 

"Sister Han Yu, I'm going to the ice cream section, you can go ahead and look for the things that you wanted to buy"

"Ok"

Bia Han Yu look around the store but she didn't find anything that she wants so she goes to find Ju Yi.