Chapter 36

As you all know, the main protagonist always arrives late. Han Yu guessed that Bia Han Yun was going to come last, judging from the noise she hears as there was no sound of Bia Han Yun.

She 100% guessed it right!

____________

Next door:

"I'm so sorry guys. There was traffic on the way" Bia Han Yun bow gracefully. she was wearing, A-Line V-neck Floor-Length Velvet Evening Dress With Split Front looking very enchanting and charming.

All the people who were talking to each other looks at Bia Han Yun. Their whole attention was on her, especially the boys. There were a total of 12 people, four of them are boys that came together with their girlfriend while the rest are girls.

One of the girls immediately stands up and walks toward Bia Han Yun.

"Xiao Yun, you're finally here" the girl gives a hug to Bia Han Yun.

"Mei Lin is that you!?" Bia Han Yun returns her hug.

[Xiao -means little] => Author

"It's me, OMG!! The beauty queen is here now. We all thought you weren't coming anymore!"

Bia Han Yun: "Hahah, no way. I have been looking forward to this for a long time. How can i not!"

"Come come, let's sit and talk!" The girl called Mei Lin hold Bia Han Yun's hands and lead her to the table.

Both of them take a seat.

On the other hand, Han Yu was closing her eyes while savoring her grill beef.

'Mmmm, this one tastes good too!!!!"

______________

"Xiao Yun, I can't believe it's you!! I thought you were some kind of celebrity."

Bia Han Yun: "I'm flatter, Ling long."

Ling Long: "look like you're doing great."

Bia Han Yun: "I am, you as well."

Ling Long shut up. She likes to see how much this b**** could keep up with her acting. Back in school, this b**** used to follow her around, doing whatever she asked her to do like a dog. Humph! she even has the gut to invite me to this. Ling long was very furious.

Those who don't know them might think she and Bia Han Yun got a good relationship but only her and that b**** knew what history they have.

Back then, way back when they were still at school, she Ling Long was the most beautiful girl and smartest. She got a good background, came from a rich family, and had the most handsome, hot boyfriend that everyone who knew about them was jealous of.

Then this b**** came and seduced her boyfriend. She not only humiliated her but also destroyed her reputation.

Ling Long clenches her fists and coldly laughed.

Meanwhile, Bia Han Yun was having a conversation with other people.

"Xiao Yun, your dress is so pretty. Where did you get it?"

"My boyfriend got it for me *smile*."

"Omo! what a coincidence, my boyfriend also got this dress for me." the girl points to her chest.

"Xun Hua, I heard that your boyfriend is so rich!"

"Yeah,! could you show us his picture?"

"Who is he?"

"XUN HUA! Is that dress of your the one that wins second place in Autumn-Moon Designer clothing competition this year at A-city?"

Xun Hua: "Hehe, yep!"