Chapter 22

After reaching home, Bia Han Yu immediately went to Ju Yi's room and put Ju Yi on the bed. There was no one at home.

What happens tonight was so disgustedly horrible and it was best for Ju Yi to forget about it. If not, no one can guesses what could happen to Ju Yi in the future because of tonight's accident. 

What happened to Ju Yi tonight make Bia Han Yu feel really bad. She feels that this wouldn't have happened if she had just stayed by Ju Yi's side. She feels responsible for tonight's accident.

"System"

[Yes, Boss]

"We'll talk later, first, give me a pill that can make a memory forgotten and a healing pill"

[Yes, Boss, that'll cost 50 points for each bottle]

"Um"

After getting both of the pills, Bia Han Yu directly feed it to Ju Yi and walk out of the room.

^^^^^^^

Sitting on top of the bed with one leg over another, Bia Han Yu's question begins.

"Speak"

[Boss]

"Don't kid with me, speak the truth"

[Yes, Boss]

[Boss, you do know that this is a trial world right?]

"Continue"

[Boss, this is a trial world, meaning it's to tests your way of handle things and how good are you with it]

"So"

[Boss, there are things that I can't help you with it since it's a trial world]

"Oh"

'Oh?' wuwuwu~~Boss, don't be like this to me Ok? Haven't I already speak the truth...

[...]

"So, is this your reason"

[Ehh?]

"This. Is. Your. Reason for not notifying me when Ju Yi was in danger"

[Ahh?]

"I don't f****** give a s*** whether this is a trial world or not. Next time, no, there shouldn't be the next time, immediately notify me if anything happens"

[B-but this is a-]

"Did you say something??" killing intent suddenly fills the entire room. Even System that doesn't have a body can feel the strong killing intent coming from Bia Han Yu.

[N-no, I'll do as Boss say]

"Good"

"Did anything occur over the past day?"

[No Boss]

"Do you monitor them? the original Bia Han Yu family"

[Yes, Boss]

"No progress??"

[Boss, everything has been going well over the past day. There is nothing abnormal]

"Immediately report back to me, If anything unusual has been detected"

[Yes, Boss]

"Very good"

^^^^^^

The long talk between Bia Han Yu and System finished a few minutes ago and everything was good and clear. What left now is to deal with the remaining people who are in the same group as the people who kidnapped Ju Yi. 

Although She had already killed all the kidnappers who were at the abandoned house, she doubts that it was all of them. There should be some left from the group who wasn't there. Even though those people hadn't done anything to Ju Yi, the fact that they are the same kind of people and in the same group are already unforgivable. So she has to deal with them, the sooner the better to avoid troubles.

Ummm, when little Yi wakes up tomorrow, she'll forget what happens tonight so everything will return back to normal. 

Ahh, those two idiots brother of Ju Yi's, who doesn't properly look after Ju Yi, she'll have to do something about it as well. Goodness, If she doesn't let them taste the pain of Ju Yi's suffering, her name is not 'Li Wei'

Now then, it's time to deal with those sick bastards.

^^^^^^^

That night, it was said that about two hundred peoples, who are all involved with kidnapping and drugs and all sorts of things die at the very night.  No one knows who was the culprit.

The polices make a lot of investigating to search for the person who did it but there were no clues. It also causes a big roar in the underworld.

The only clue that they find out was that it was one person who did it. After it was know by the public, the governments decided to take the issues by their hands. The government's tight security all over the country. Every household including school, companies, public transfer, and basically everywhere, makes their own security tighter. It was no exception even in other countries. 

The cause of this was that people are afraid of that person( Bia Han Yu).

 What if that person decided that he/she wants to kill them. That person can even kill those two hundred people, who aren't ordinary. And they're just ordinary people, what can they do if something like this happened to them?. Nothing, they can do nothing so instead of fearing that person and hiding in the shadow, all they do is to tighten their security and pray for their safety.