Chapter 9

Finally, it's time.....

Today was what all the students had waited for, it was time for " the national exam".

It seems like today was different from any other days. The whole city was exhilarating, they were " fired up". Polices and securities were on guard at the whole City J. It makes one( people) eyes-open in amazement from the sights.

Today, the exam time for year-9 starts at 10 am, for year-10 it starts at 10:30 am, year-11 starts at 11 am, year-12 also starts at 11 am and year-13 starts at 11:30 am. For safety reason, the exam time from each year was different apart from year-11 and 12 as students from this year were not many.

The whole school was on security, parents were not allowed on the school ground, they have to stay outside of the school.

At 9:45 am, the school gate will be open and the year-9 were to enter the school ground. For the remaining time, they have to look for their name at the school board, which contains the class that they have to be on.

Students will have one subject each day for examination, which will last long for 2 weeks.

Today examination was Mathematics.

This morning, Li Wei wake up at 5:30 am to study, the reason was to make sure that everything was alright. Today was an exciting day so all the family member wakes up around 6 am.

Old Meng was cooking breakfast, Old Bia was in the study room, Bia Han Yue was reading, Bia Han Yun was studying while Li Wei decided to go back sleep as she finished checking up.

At 7:30, Li Wei wakes up because old Meng was yelling, at that time Li Wei was sleeping peacefully while dreaming about food. As soon as old Meng yell, Li Wei who was dreaming fall down from her bed.

"Thud"

Her butt hurt so much that tear falls down from her eyes. Old Meng who was calling her was impatient so she yells again.

"Bia Han Yu!"

"Bia Han yu!"

"Bia Han Yu!"

" Mom, why are you yelling? It's too loud, I can't concentrate my work" Bia Han Yun yells back.

After being told by her beloved daughter, old Meng stop yelling and went straight to Bia Han Yu's room without knocking.

Li Wei was currently changing her clothes. Old Meng who went without knocking was so angry the moment she sees Li Wei changing her clothes.

She has been calling Bia Han Yu for so long. She even got told by her beloved daughter and here this bas*ard was changing her clothes.

" You wretch! can't you hear i was calling you? Go and wash all the dishes after you finished changing" Old Meng roar with anger.

( Author- I decided to change the name Li Wei to Bai Han Yu cause i feel that it too confusing, Sorry)

" But mom, I have to study for the exam too," Bia Han Yu said with a low voice

" YOU!, study for the exam! Isn't enough that you shamed your sister at school but now you even want to lose our family face. Now you want to participate in the national exam! I'm telling you Bia Han Yu, you're not allowed to participate in the national exam. Go and wash all the dishes and clean the kitchen!" with that Old Meng walk out of her room.

Bia Han Yu can't believe what just happen, she was also her child but the way she treats her was like she was an outsider. There was no -love on motherly Meng Ling eyes ( Bia Han Yu's mother). No wonder the original host was always yearning for parently love. And it seems like she knows that her parent doesn't love her.