Chapter 5

This year was 1998, it was a time when technologies aren't really advanced yet and they were very expensive. For someone like Han Yu, who is from a middle-class family that barely got any money left for school fees, it was very hard for them to go to school, don't even mention getting a single cell-phone. Having three children, who are going to school, it was very difficult for the family.

Old Meng ( Han Yu mother ) dislike Han Yu, who told her to a cursed child, because of her, they were unfortunate in everything. After Han Yu was born, they got into an accident after an accident. Every day was full of downcast. That time Old Meng didn't have the heart abandoned the young Han Yu. No matter what she was still a child who came out of her. But now, as time pass that child grow up and was already 13 years old.

As old Meng thought of this, it was time for that Han Yu to pay back the family for raising her till now. The family can't afford the school fees for three children. They barely have enough to eat every day so they can't continue like this. That b*tch must drop out of school to support the family.

Her other two beloved children can continue to go to school if that b*tch drop out of school, that right, why didn't she think of that, such a good plan. Ah, she must have a talk with old Bia tonight.

Bia Han Yun can be considered as a smart person. She knows how to hide her true face and can tell things from the situations at a glare but Bia Han Yue is just too honest, she can't keep her mouth shut and she's way too stupid. Her face is like an open book that can tell just from looking at her face.

This mission was a piece of cake for Li Wei but she decided, she was going to do it slowly and enjoy it. It'll be very fun.

The system told her that every world has a level, decided on the difficulties of the world. The lowest level is F and then it went up and up to the highest. F, E, D, C, B, A, S, SS, SSS, SSSS and then it continued up to +SSSSS. This world was level A, even though it was the first world for Li Wei. The system said that it arranges by the highest up so it can't do anything about it.

Li Wei sighed when she heard about it. It since she has to be careful, not to discovered by those old foxes from the highest up. Someone like Li Wei who has transmigrated for more than five times are not allowed to transmigrated again. it was a rule from the highest up. If she got discovered then it won't be that good, it too troubles some. Li Wei was too lazy to have a fight with those old foxes.

For now, She's too tired and tomorrow she'll have to deal with her family, so having a good sleep was the best thing for her now.

To Be Continued________