Chapter 25

On the way back to home, Bia Han Yu thought about today. Today she met four weird girls. She kind of becomes friends with them. The relationship between Susu and Nana, Chuntian and Lanying are bizarre. It's like they're in a relationship with each other.

And-and, that Lanying is so strange. She Bia Han Yu, no doubt believe that Lanying is the same as her, she can feel it.  But it's none of her business as long as Lanying didn't do anything that might affect her mission so right now all are good. 

But really, meeting them was it a blessing or a misfortune? The future seems so bright and there must be a lot of things that are waiting to be uncovered. A wave of excitement rush to Bia Han Yu's heart. Finally, things are going to be more interesting as ever.

Time flew fast when you're having a good time. Bia Han Yu quickly reach home. she has yet to set her foot inside the house when she saw Ju Yi standing under the big maple tree with tears on her face.

"Little Yi, what happens?"

"Si- sister Han Yu," Ju Yi quickly wipes her tears

"Should we talk inside?"

Ju Yi nodded.

"Sigh~, tell me what's wrong?"

"I think big brother and second brother are avoiding me"

"Why do you think that?"

"They were both forced to live with me in the first place, even though they didn't want to"

"Why?"

"Grandpa wants us to have a better relationship, I'm not their sister. I'm a replacement for their real sister. After Mother lost her daughter in an accident, she was mentally damaged by it, then father adopted me to make mother feels better. Big brother and second brother couldn't take the fact that they lost their sister and i was going to replace her. They-they hates me but they couldn't do anything to me so they tried to avoid me as much as they can. They brought their place to live behind Grandpa's back. They're only good to me in front of Grandpa. They return here every time Grandpa visited so I-i"

"Grandpa didn't know about this?"

"I don't know. I don't think so"

Surely he knows!

"Little Yi, are you happy right now?"

"Happy?"

"Are you happy with how you're living?"

"No"

"You know, you don't have to. This is your life. Live your life the way you wanted if not you won't be happy no matter what you do. Do you understand?"

"I..."

"This is your life, not someone else life" 

"I want to repay Father, Mother, and Grandpa. I don't want to disappoint them"

"I know"

"I did my best"

"I know"

"But why can't big brother and second brother accept me. I don't need them to treat me like their sister, all i want is their acceptance"

"sob~ sob~ sob~~"

"There there, cry as much as you want"

Ju Yi cried for along time. It was as if she was letting go of all of her grievous. So young yet she was put into this kind of situation and receive hate. She's innocent, it's not her fault. She was just unfortunate.

After she calms down a bit, Bia Han Yu suggests that they should go night shopping. Have fun as much as they want and go anywhere they want tonight.

And so they went to night shopping, buy as much as they want. Go anywhere they want and have fun as much as they want. Money was not a problem. Everything related to money was Bia Han Yu business and to buy was Ju Yi business. 

That night, not caring for anything both of them had fun as their heart content and then came back home at 5 am.

-----------------

7:30 am

"Sister Han Yu, wake up it's time to get ready for school"

"Huh? Is it already morning?"

"Eh, it's 7:30"

"Ok, I'm waking up"

'System how much points did i spend yesterday?'

{Boss, you spend 100 points}

'Oh, that's not much '

{Oh, that's not much~~ you are probably the only one who said this Ms. Boss}

'How's everything doing?'

{Boss, everything is going well}

'Good'

'Eh, continue to work hard'

{Yes Boss}

--------------------

"SISTER HAN YU"

"I'm coming"

After changing into her school uniform, Bia Han Yu went downstairs where Ju Yi was. 

"Sister Han Yu, I have before school club so I have to go early so I'll go to school first"

"Have you eaten breakfast?"

"No"

"I'll come too. Let's get something to eat on the way"

"Ok"

On the way to school, there's a restaurant which opens very early so they can go and buy some breakfast.

Surprisingly they also meet Susu and Nana on the way.

(Author)

Heyyyyyy, long time no see guys. How have you guys been doing?? Sorry for not updating.  Because of coronavirus and school and yeah lots of other things, life has been going crazy for the past months. Hope you guys are all well and good and happy.