Hiding

I been hiding from Joey and the others for awhile. Right now I'm in my room with the door locked. I live with Shinra because Izaya says it's to dangerous where he lives. I hear a little knock on the door. "Jake? You in here?" It's Joey! I stay quiet. "Jake! Please open the door." I don't move. I don't hear him anymore. I feel so bad! I just don't think I can take it. I'm not use to love. The only love I had is when my Mom and Dad were around. I really miss them. I wish the called me. I have to face it. I open the door slightly. Joey is on the floor against my door. I reach out a hand and touch his head. He jumps and looks up at. His eyes widen. He pushes the door up and pins me to the floor. "Why have you been avoiding me?" I sigh. "I was embarrassed...I only saw love from my mom and dad...nobody ever loved the way they did...and Izaya adopted me...that love was gone...that's why I so much in denial about loving you...I didn't think I could do it..." Joey lifted his up and looked into my eyes. "I never had love when I was a child! My mom and dad got divorce when I was five. I had a younger sister and I older brother. I was the only one why got stuck with my mom...she did try to care about me but...she was to sad about the break up...I ended up doing everything myself leaving taking of my mom...I love my mom but...sometimes I wonder if she loved me...that's when Shizuo adopted me...I promised my mom I'll come back...and I will keep that promise....always." I couldn't help it. I put a hand on the back of Joey's head and kissed him deeply. We closed our eyes and Joey kissed back. He is so loyal. I never thought I could deserve a boy like him. A tear drop fell from my cheek and on to Joey's hand. I love him. I love him so much! We pulled apart. A tail of saliva was the only thing living our lips connected. "I love you Joey..." Joey's eyes widen. He started to cry and he put his head on my shoulder. I put my hand and grabbed his hair. "I...I love you too Jake~" he said in between sobs. I smile and nuzzle his hair.