Meeting up?

I sneaked out of the house at night and I went to the park. I sat on a swinging thinking and wondering if Joey would be here....he usually takes walks at night to relax. I look up at the stars and sigh. I once again feel like crying....my heart hurts so much......I should never had came here! I started to cry.....then.....I saw someone.....my eyes widened.....it was Joey......we started at each other for awhile......I was still crying when I got up from the swing. I ran to Joey and hugged him tightly. I cried on his shoulder. "I'm sorry...." I said. Suddenly....Joey wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. We both stayed there for what seemed like hours. I kept crying. "It's ok....Jake....I forgive you..." My eyes widen and I tighten my arms around him. Joey put a hand on my head and nuzzled my neck. My heart glowed and I felt warm inside. I rubbed my face against his neck. I then whispered something into his ear. "I like you....Joey..." I felt him freeze up. "I like you too!" He whispered back....then he started crying. I smiled and put my hand on his head. My eyes were full of happy tears now....I finally got that off my chest....and I'm happy Joey feels the same. I start to laugh. "This is weird..I honestly never thought I would love a boy before!" Joey smiled and playfully pushed me a hug. "Idiot...why do you think I was annoying you....I liked you since the beginning....but you never seemed to like me back!" His eyes were full of tears yet....him smiled as brightly as the sun, moon, and stars. We boy laugh. Joey wrapped his tears and I put my hand on his cheek. We both smiled at each other. Joey then started giggling. "Look at us! We are acting like two girls!" I laugh too. "This is new to us! I only had one crush before and that was my babysitter Rose!" I smile. "Ooo! How old was she?" Joey said in a teasing voice. I blush."15..."  Joey smirked. "And how old were you?" I look away. "5...." Joey giggles. "How can you like a fifth teen year old? You were only Five!" I narrow my eyes at him. He smiles again. "Hey! I'm just teasing! I do it because I like you!" I sigh. "Your a Handful Heiwajima!" I said and pushed Joey playfully. "You are two Orihara!"