The Surpise

I flew to America a couple of weeks ago and crashed at a old house that nobody lived in. I have been depressed for awhile. I can't think straight and I haven't been eating at all. I gotten a lot skinnier. I kept telling myself that I don't deserve to live. Joey hates my guts. I'm walking down the street in the rain. I don't care if I die today or tomorrow? I just can't live anymore. I look up at the sky as the rain poured down on it. Nobody was outside. I was alone. I closed my eyes for a flew minutes. I than went back inside. I woke up the next day with a fever and a cough. I was coughing none stop and i couldn't move from my bed. I was weak and staving. This is it. I'm gonna die. I thought. I closed my eyes. A few minutes later a felt a cold rag on my forehead. "Jake! Jake wake up please!" A heard a voice call. I slowly open my eyes and saw Joey kneeing down beside my bed. "Don't ever scare me like that again! You left me without a word! I cried for weeks! Then I found you in a house with a very a high fever! You could of died Jake! How could you be so careless? Did you forget the promise we made?" Joey yelled at me. "And look how skinny you are!" Joey went on. I slowly sat up and hugged Joey tightly. "I'm sorry Joey!" I cried in his shoulder. "Come on Jake. You know I get weak when you cry." Joey said. I continue to cry in his shoulder. Joey sighs. "I forgave you. Now stop crying already." I looked up at him and kissed him deeply. I pinned him to the bed. Joey tried to push me away. "Baka! We can't! You still have a fever idiot!" I pinned Joey's hands to the bed and start kissing his neck. I started to take off my clothes. Joey looked at my body and his eyes lust. I smirk. I rub my pants against his and he mourns quiet. "Pervert! Stop it! You're gonna make your fever worse." I licked my lips. A hour later Joey was breathing heavily under me. "You're a real pervert you know that?" He growled at me. "You didn't say that the first time we did it." I said, laying on him. "I wasn't pissed off at you the first time either!" Joey yelled again. He is so adorable when he is like this! I slowly get off of him and on the bed. "My fevers all gone. Sex must of been the key." Joey huffed and turned his naked body around from mine. I sign. I lay down beside him and spoon him. I nuzzle his back with my face. "Sugar Pie~" I cooed. "Don't called me that!" Joey snapped. "Please tell me what's wrong." I pouted. "I'm....I'm Pregnant!" I froze and went pale. "WHAT?!" I screamed. "HOW ARE YOU PREGNANT??!!" Joey blushed. "Remember when we first did it? Well...a week before that...I had asked Shinra to make a pill that could get me pregnant..." My jaw dropped. "And you didn't tell me this??!!" I yelled. "I didn't know how you would react and I didn't think it worked by after you left I felt more hungry so I took a test and it came out plus." Joey explained. He turned to me and pouted cutely. His eyes were big and round. "Please don't leave me." He said. God!! How could anyone stay mad at there face. I give him an Izaya annoyed face and he whimpers like a puppy. This fucking kid!!! I would be happy to be a father if I wasn't 14 and Joey 13!!! "Joey. Next time you ask Shinra for something. Make sure to tell me first." I hiss a little. "Aren't you're happy your a father." I feel a little more annoyed now that he asked me that. "I'm so happy." I said. Joey looked down. "You don't love me now, do you?" He asked. I panicked a little. "Of course I love you Joey!" I said quickly. Joey looked like he was about to cry. I sigh and rub his blonde hair. "I'm sorry babe...I just...Well...I don't think we are ready for a baby..." I said, soft. Joey sat up and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry." Joey started to cry. "It's ok baby...shhh..." I said. I rubbed his hair gently. I smiled a little. "I missed having you in my arms." I said, in a gentle voice. Joey looked into my eyes and kissed my lips gently. I pissed back. I ran my fingers through his hair and he moaned. I gently laid on top of him. We still kissed. I didn't want to do if with him since he had a baby. It might hurt it. Joey pulled away. "I love you Baby cakes." Joey said. "I love you too, Sugar Baby." We continue to kiss each other's for awhile.