The calls~

I was cooking breakfast for myself since nobody else was around. Shizuo and Joey were doing there job, Shinra and Celty were out doing there couple things, and Izaya was in his home town. I love being home alone but.... Joey shouldn't be doing anything reckless. I sigh. Suddenly I'm not so hungry. I was making eggs but...I guess I could save them for Joey. He has been wanting lots of eggs lately. I the eggs in the refrigerator and put the pan in the sank. I went into the living. "What should I do now? I usually just watch TV or go for a walk but...I'm to worried about Joey. I wish I had a Phone." I then looked at the house phone. I picked it up and started to call someone. "Hello?" The voice said. "Hi is this Jade? This is Jake Orihara." A heard a scream of happiness from the other side of the phone. "Jake!!! You aren't dead!!!" The girl screamed. "Of course I'm not." I said smiling. "After you left nobody had heard from you so we all thought you were dead!" Jade said. "Oh...sorry I got adopted and I am in Japan right now. Anyways...I have to tell you something." I said. "Yeah!" Jade said. "I'm gonna become a father." Another scream hit my ear. "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!" Jade yelled. "Nope." I said smiling brightly. "I can't wait to tell all our friends!! Who's the lucky girl?" I laughed a little. "It's not a girl at all. It's a boy named Joey." There was silence for a few minutes than fan girling. "OMG! WE ALL KNEW IT!!!" I laughed harder. "Yep. You're were right." I said. "Justin and your old gang is gonna be so excited! The whole school is." I couldn't help but smile so big. "I have to go...I missed you though." Jade said. "Me too." I hanged up the phone. I was watching TV a few minutes later and the phone rang. I answered. "YOU GOT LITTLE JOEY PREGNANT?!?" A boy screamed. "Hello to you too Justin." I said smiling. "I can't believe you actually got together with Joey. And the whole school knew it too!" Justin said. "And you were so in denial that you were even though everyone knew it." I sigh. "Yep. I can't believe either but I love Joey and there's no way I'm leaving him now." I said. "Dude...you changed." Justin said. "Being in Japan does change a man...especially when you a stick with a big brother who is enemies with your boyfriend's brother." I said into the phone. "Are you two coming to the next school meet up?" Justin asked. "We just were in America and...Joey needs to rest..." I said. "If you do come everyone will bring presents for Joey. I promise." I smile. "Why don't you send them here?" Justin asked. "That's a great idea Jake!" Justin said. I say goodbye and hang up the phone. Tears run down my cheeks but I don't know why. "Damn it." I said wiping them away. I lay on my bed on my back. I look at the ceiling. "If only I would of known...that were were gonna be together some day." I said out loud. Tears still poured from my eyes.