Telling them~

"WHAT?!" My mom yelled. We had told our mom's that Joey was pregnant and I was dead sure I was gonna die. I gulped and went pale. Joey looked nervously too. "Joey you can't be pregnant!! You're joking right??" Joey's mom asked. Joey smiled nervously. "No I'm not." Our mom's squealed happy. "I can't believe it! Our boys are having a baby. I can't wait until Shizuo and Izaya hear about this!" My mom said. I gulped. "Shizuo and Izaya are coming over?" Joey asked. "Yeah. They wanted to see you again." We both went pale. Joey and I decided to go to the park and we went on the swings. "This isn't far!" Joey whined. "You're telling me. Between us leaving and the baby I'm really a goner. Shizuo and Izaya won't kill you since you're the innocent one." I said to Joey. "That would be I have to take care of the baby myself." Joey said. "I won't let that happen! A promise is a promise and I won't let Shizuo and Izaya take us away from each other." We look at each other. I stand up from the swing. "I promise you I will make you my husband and when I do you shall be known as Joey Orihara." Joey smiles and stopped swinging. He went over to me. "Oh my knight of love. You shall have your way with me." He fell into my arms dramatically. We both laughed. Joey stands up and looks into my eyes. "You will always by the Guy I love Jake." Joey said. "Same for me." I said. "Awww...look Shizu-Chan...they got back together." A voice said. We both quickly turned and went pale. Shizuo and Izaya were behind us. I'm so dead! "W-What are you two doing here?" Joey asked. "Well since you two left without telling us we came get you." Shizuo said. "But than we heard Joey's pregnant." Don't separate us please!!! I look over to Joey and got in front of him. "Don't you fucking dare separate us!!!" I said. "I won't let you!!! I'm the father of the baby and I won't be killed! So I'm ready to fight." I said. "Hah? Who said anything about killing you?" Shizuo asked. "We just came to congratulate you. Shinra told us Joey was pregnant after he left." Izaya said. "You aren't mad?" Joey asked. "Why would we be? You two are our brothers." Shizuo said. Joey and I smile. "I know. How about me and Shizu-Chan push you on the swings." Izaya said. We agreed. He got on the swings and our older brothers pushed us. Joey laughed a little. I did too. "Higher Shizuo." Joey said. I told Izaya to push me higher too. I jumped off the swing. Izaya walks over to me and hugs me tightly. Shizuo picks up Joey and hugs him tightly. Izaya pulls away a little and looks into my eyes. I can tell he's proud of me without saying it. Shizuo was still holding Joey. I couldn't believe it. The Monster of Ikebukuro and the Flea adopted brothers and those brothers got together to make them come together. A tear drop fell on my cheek. Izaya smiles at me. He stands up. "Let's go back." He says. "Shizuo? Can you carry me?" Joey asked. Shizuo nodded. We went back to Joey's house.