Hey Adora (Catradora)

The Princess Prom, the worst night of Catra's life. The dance of the past, the night she'd never forget. Whatever. Catra hated dancing, even though she was good at it, ever since that one specific night with, ugh, Adora. Adora, her "sworn enemy", ever since the so called "she-ra" left the Horde to complete her "destiny".

It wasn't always like this way, before Adora ran away, they were best friends. Since childhood the two did everything together, they were the strongest in the Horde. Which led Adora being Force Captain first and not Catra. But now, Catra was Force Captain, and a pretty respectable one too. Though, she's not the best, she often overhears people talking about Adora and how she was a better Force Captain. That made Catra angry, making her want to prove even further how good of a leader she was. And on which she was, for example; kidnapping Adora, Kidnapping Glimmer, almost kidnapping Adora, etc.

She'd hate to admit it but she still had a small soft spot for Adora, no pun intended. Anyways lets get to the story shall we?

Catra slipped on the final piece of her attire to the ball, her velvet tux was the only fancy thing Catra owned. She turned seeing Scorpia in a dark red dress with a golden necklace on, Scorpia was kind of red, but Catra didn't care. They were going to the Princess Prom, this time hosted by Perfuma in the forest.

Adora and her friends were already at the party, dancing and having fun. But Adora was on edge, having the thought of Catra coming again the the Prom. But she let those feelings go for her friends, she was there to have a good time, better then the one before. Glimmer gossiped and laughed with the rest of the princesses, Bow was flexing his "muscles" with Sea Hawk. Adora smiled and ate a small cookie from the dessert bar. She was having a good time, she danced with Glimmer and hung out with the princesses talking about how this time, a specific flying horse stole all the apples again and disappeared. So far so good, nothing to worry about, everything is going to be great. Until... out of the corner of her eye Adora saw the wildcat with Princess Scorpia. Adora's heart beat a few times until she realized she wasn't breathing and gasp for air, she looked back up and didn't see Catra maybe I was just seeing things... Adora shrugged off the thought but was still tense and paranoid. She twisted up at every "Hey Adora" she heard, but it was only a few guests waving at her, she sighed and sat down at a table rubbing her head in exhaustion.

Catra grinned, watching Adora from the trees surrounding the Ball. She had already gotten inside the blonde's head by just being seen. Perfect. Her hetero-chromatic eyes glowed through the leaves and then they disappeared. Catra pounced down and kept her head low, knowing the guards would be on high alert to keep an eye out for her, she felt the excitement pumping through her veins of how feared she was by Adora. Catra reached into her pocket, feeling the ridges of the anti she-ra tablet that was newly invented by Entrapta. She was planning to kidnap Adora before the ball ended, knowing the Rebellion would never stand a chance without the all-mighty She-Ra. Lights glimmered down on the dance floor, girls grabbed Adora to the floor and she looked around for somebody to dance with. Just like last year's dance... Catra smirked and walked toward Adora, making her face clear to Just Adora. Adora's expression went from confused to surprised in a heart beat, Catra put on her sly grin and walked toward the frozen heroine. "Hey Adora~"

"Catra..." Adora growled, Catra had already lifted her hand up to offer a dance. Adora turned it down with a cold shoulder. "Aww c'mon Princess Adora, just one dance for me? Pleeaase?~" The cat teased, making Adora scowl and take pity on Catra. Adora's hand met Catra's and they swayed to the slow music for a few beats until Catra forcefully grabbed Adora's hips and pulled Adora to her own body. Their eyes met and Catra put on a sexy grin that made Adora blush. "What are you planning Catra?" Adora stammered, making Catra giggle playfully. "Whatever do you mean Adora?~" Catra snickered. Adora sighed and put her arms around Catra's neck and looked down at Catra's face with a desirable smile planted there. Making Adora turn red, "your here to crash the Princess Prom again, I can just smell it..." Adora said as Catra rested her head on Adora's shoulder and whispered clearly. "Maybe your just smelling the love in the air~" Catra joked.

The feline gently ran her fingers in a circle around Adora's neck, making the blonde shiver. "What are you doing Catra?" Adora said harshly. "Jeez Princess can't a cat have any fun around here?" Catra said before her mouth was inches away from Adora's neck, making Adora feel the cat's hot breath. She felt Adora get hotter by the minute, meaning her teasing was working. Catra dipped Adora and they looked into each other's eyes, Catra purred "Hey Adora~". Adora looked away with an obvious blush, the music stopped and when Adora looked back up Catra placed a small peck on Adora's cheek and ran. Catra smirked as she disappeared into the forest and thought to herself that the plan was going well.

Adora stood frozen in shock, with red painted on her face. She couldn't stop thinking about Catra, and in a ridiculous way too. "Adora" she heard, but didn't faze out. "Adora?" The voice came out as Catra's smooth luring voice. "ADORA!" Glimmer yelled, Adora shook her head in alarm. "Huh? What?" Adora slurred. "Didn't you just hear?! the Horde is attacking!!" Glimmer stammered. Adora cursed under her breath, "Dammit..." she had been tricked this whole time. She should have known that in the first place, Adora raced to the weapon keep and looked around for her sword. She spotted it and grabbed it, immediately spitting out the words "For the honor of Gr"-"nope~"- "HUH?!" Catra touched the sword with the virus making it go red and Adora winced in pain and fainted to the ground. Catra caught Adora and gave the sword to Scorpia.

"Finally...your mine~"

Part 2?

Requests are open