Dream boat {SeaBow/BowHawk Fluff}

Art by rayysart on Tumblr!

SeaBow/BowHawk
Fluff
Warnings
•Jealousy
•pIRAtE
•Cuteness

SeaHawk.P.O.V

There i was, wallowing away in my epic pirate ship. I felt lonely since Bow left on a mission with his friends and hasn't come back for forever. I was starting to wonder if I should've come with to protect my boyfriend's innocence from the cruel and heartless people of the Crimson Waste, because believe it or not I've traveled to and from that dreadful place.
I sighed loudly, loud enough to catch Queen Glimmers attention, who was standing at the dock with her hands on her hips. "What is it SeaHawk?" She somewhat groaned, I shrugged and waltzed on over to her. "I miss my Bow..." I whined and immediately she showed sympathy. I looked at her as she pat my shoulder sadly, I huffed and decided it was her who needed cheering up. "Say...want to go to the Crimson Waste to surprise everyone with backup?" I chimed, she smiled and jumped around excitedly. I chuckled and stepped back into the ship, "I'll take that as a yes then!"

I was glad to make the newly appointed Queen happy, I could see a adventurous smile on her face as we walked through the red dessert of the Crimson Waste. I knew my way around, and Glimmer did as well, so it didn't take long for us to run into the small bar Glimmer said they met Huntara at.
We walked in and a few people stared at us, but we simply walked by and sat in a booth. "You think they went through here?" Glimmer asked, I nodded and looked around, hoping of having any chance to see my cute boyfriend.
In fact, I saw him, chatting with a boy around his age that was tending to the bar. Bow was laughing along with the bartender and the bartender had a small blush across his cheeks. I balled my fists in anger and continued to watch as the random stranger glanced up and down my boyfriend's body, thats when I lost it and got up. I stomped over and Bow turned to see me marching towards them "S-SeaHawk?!" He squeaked .

I pointed a finger at the bartender and growled, "he is mine!" . I pulled Bow close to me and kissed his forehead just to show that I wasn't in the mood for a handsy prick to try to swoon my boyfriend. I took Bow towards the booth and he gasped "Glimmer?!" , the purple haired queen pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed. "SeaHawk i kinda wanted to lie...low?" I ignored her and sat Bow down and sat right next to him.
"What the hell just happened?" Bow stammered, I flinched and glanced at him. "That guy was flirting with you...I'm not sorry that I'm here either..." I muttered . He sighed and put his hand on mine, "I'm glad that you were worried about me babe but...WHY DID YOU BRING THE QUEEN?!" Bow yelled awfully loud. People looked over at us Glimmer whispered an "uh oh" before we took off running.

People can after us with knives and pitchforks, "a Queen?! Get her!!" They shouted . We ran behind a boulder before Queen Glimmer grabbed both our shoulders and teleported us to the ship.

Bow P.O.V.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" I yelled, Glimmer didn't show guilt and that sorta pissed me off but it didn't make me more mad than when I saw SeaHawk here as well. "Well uh gulp - Well we wanted to help and I wanted to see my best boyfriend in the world? " the brown haired pirate squeaked, I pinched the bridge of my nose.
"Well I guess we sorta need backup...Catra captured Adora, again...who knows what that cat is doing to her right now..." I shuddered . (I know ;D) Glimmer turned a shade of pink and shook her head (oh! And she knows too!), "Where is she?" The queen sighed with a hint of disappointment .
I tried to think where they might've dragged her, we were near Mara 's ship so they probably took her there. I told them where she might be and I turned to SeaHawk who was trying to ask me something. "What?"

"What were you doing at the bar then?" He stammered and pouted, I flinched and felt guilty. "I was looking for people to help me, and I wasn't cheating on you" I sighed and embraced him. He sighed in relief and hugged back.
We pulled away and I smiled at him, his eyes shown with love and he pulled me closer. I took the hint and kissed him passionately, I heard Glimmer scoff "get a room you two!" And she stomped away . I shrugged and kept kissing my boyfriend, who grabbed my hips and smiled into my lips.
SeaHawk but my lip and pulled away slowly, I blushed and giggled, as did he.
He reached out and caressed my cheek, "i miss you babe, we should cuddle when we get back home..." He whined. I laughed and kissed her cheek , "okay you big sweatheart, but we gotta save Adora first"

Glimmer cleared her throat "oh I'm sure she's having a blast" she. said with sarcasm. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but shrugged it off, "well? What are we standing around for? Lets go save her!" I smiled. SeaHawk nodded and beamed "Adventure!!" .

WOW CATRA YOU NEED THE ADORA -BOAT BADDDDDDD XD
sorry I haven't been updating, a lot has been going on recently, perhaps maybe a Glimmadora fluff to make it up?

-Arisu ~Senpai ;)