Adora x Mermista (dont take this seriously XD)

A/N:
Please don't take this seriously cause I know I'm not.
This'll probably be very short because I'm bored and it's 10:00 AM and I'm a rat. Don't know how being a rat makes it ok but I just am.
RAT GANG.
__________________________________

Adora decided to visit Selineas (or whatever the fuck you spell it) where her sea daddy lives, Mermista.
Adora being the SLuT she is- (I LOVE ADORA DONT COME AT ME DONT TAKE SERIOUSLY) needed attention from her whale bitch.

"Heyyyyyy bb~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" Mermista said from her huge ass seashell throne, Adora smiled and killed SeaHawk. "She my bitch" Adora said.
Then Bow came over with his gay powers and somehow revived his bae. "Thats right bitches I'm a princess too" he said and yeeted his boyfriend out and flipped them off.
Adora shrugged and layed in Mermista thicc lap, "you made it so I get turned on by just watched The Little Mermaid." Adora deadpanned.
Mermista grinned and perverted ass grin, "at least I have an ass"
Adora nodded and fuckin whipped out her phone and watched jojo siwa. "You are a fuckin kid?"
"YEs ARe.YOu a PEDophile ?" Adora yelled at high velocity.
Mermista spanked Adora's PHAT ASS. (Omfg PPFFFTTTT)
"OW DADDY ~~¡~¡~¡~~¡~¡~" Adora whined and turned off jojo siwa and rubbed DAT ASS in front of her water Senpai. "Don't make me horny or I'll get Catra to rape you forever" Mermista ordered.
Adora pouted but thought about it, "ok at least that bitch knows how to fuck" (gotta stick to my Catradora XD).
"K." Mermista summoned Catra from her Thanos powers and Adora was raped by a furry forever the end.

A/N:

I........

I FUCKING HATE MYSELF AGAHABSBSHSHDHFKNSNSNSIDJDNDBSJSJ I SWEAR DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY XD I. AM. TIRED.