Catradora 6K Special Smut

WOW. Well there it is folks 10 votes for Catradora. I'm so sorry if your ship didn't win but feel free to request anything yourself! Once again that you all for your support and love it makes me happy everyday seeing your lovely comments. So without further ado...the smut for the sinners!

Requested by: :3 good people
Smut 18+!!
Don't like it don't read it
Warnings

AU: Nerd!Adora x Jock!Catra
Dom: Adora
Sub: Catra

Background characters:
Entrapta
Scorpia
Glimmer
Bow
Kyle
Rogelio

Adora P.O.V

"Good afternoon BrightMoon students! This is Principal Angela speaking with the announcements!" The intercom screaming. I sighed, doodling swords and random weapons on my lined paper. Today was another baseball game, oh no I'm not in it if that's what your thinking. Sure, I could try out but I don't want to I'm too busy with school to be worried about balls being thrown at my face.
But this one particular game caught my eye, "Todays game with be us against the Horde team!" The intercom boomed again. I jumped up.
BrightMoon High's biggest competitor was the Horde team, the team belonged to my old school, FrightZone High. I left that school because it was a little too abusive for me.

"No way in hell are we going to another game again Adora!" Glimmer stammered, I twitched at her sudden anger. "But why?" I murmured, Bow nudged Glimmer's shoulder , probably to stop her from giving me a panic attack. My friend sighed and let Bow take over, "your not there for the actual game, your there for that Brown haired girl on the opposite team".
Now that hurt, so what if I found baseball uniforms sexy? Can that get in the way of having fun in the stands?

The answer to that was...yes. I convinced them to go with me, I told them I would buy them food right after it ended. I stood up, looking around for the girl. Her name was Catra, the best player in her team. She is a bit shorter then me and she has messy brown hair but it's beautiful. She has hetero-chromatic eyes which always amazes me, and her laugh is like heaven.
We were friends when we were kids, but I moved away and we never spoke until middle school when I recognized her in the halls. We still don't talk, but I wish we could. Finally I spotted her with her dark blue jersey on, she was on the field with a competitive smile. She wore white tights and a cap, she also had her mitt on.
I watched Catra study the ball with her beautiful eyes, I saw her teeth sink into her lip with a smirk. "Adora...your drooling" Glimmer laughed.

After the game was over, Bow nudged my shoulder. "Hey, gimme the money we need to get food." I frowned and slumped over "why?". "Because you're going to go talk to Catra" Glimmer broke in. I flushed at those words bit I suppose they were right, I can't keep watching her like some creep. "Ugh fine...get me a churo and nachos and eat on the stands" I turned and headed for the locker room.

Catra's P.O.V

I laughed and high fived some of my friends, we had won the match, all thanks to me. not flexing. Scorpia hugged me tightly knocking the breath outta me, and Rogelio and Kyle congratulated me for the home run. Entrapta was there too, but she wasn't on the team she was too nerdy for any sport. She came and watched us play, but most of the time she was on her phone.
"Hey Catra! Someone from BrightMoon is here to see you!" Our coach yelled from outside the locker room. Whispers came from my team and my curiosity peaked, I don't think I know anybody from the school.
I stepped out to see a familiar blonde girl with pretty blue eyes, "uh hello?".