Cat got your tongue? (Catradora) !!SMUT!!

Requested by Anonymous
!!WARNING!! !!SMUT!!
Don't like it don't read it.

Warnings
Tied up, gag
Slave
Prisoner
Spoilers

Alright so this is when they caught Adora in the 3rd season by Catra there might be a little bit of spoilers to beware. And yes, you can anonymously request something just message me lol.

Dom: Catra
Sub: Adora

Background characters:
Hordak
Entrapta
Scorpia
Emily (The robot)

Catra's P.O.V

They threw Adora right at my feet, she was tied up and a cloth was wrapped around her mouth so she couldn't speak. Her blue eyes looked at me with fury, I smirked and pointed to my room and they picked her up forcefully and threw her in. "I was wrong about you..." Hordak said with a tad of please in his voice.
I simply put my hands on my hips and looked to my left as Scorpia ran on with that damn sword that's make Adora 8-feet tall. I glared at it and turned the other direction, "Are you seriously scared of that sword?" Entrapta said in her annoying geeky voice. "No!" I growled, "it's too ugly and hurts my eyes...". Scorpia rolled her eyes, "like you had any fashion sense Catra" she said sarcastically. I scoffed and looked at my bedroom door that Adora was probably in and probably tied to the pole across my bed and trying to escape but her efforts are useless.

"You're red" Entrapta poked my face and I hissed, "I am not red". Scorpia and Entrapta looked at each other suspiciously and walked off in silence. I shrugged and walked into my bedroom to see Adora actually tied up on my bed to the poles next to it. I felt myself heat up and couldn't stop looking, Adora gave me the coldest look ever but I didn't care. "H-hey Adora~..." I cleared my throat and shook off the embarrassing thoughts that clouded my head.
Adora furrowed her eyebrows at me in both confusion and anger. I sat at the edge of the bed, grinning and trying to distract myself from the dirty fantasies running through my mind. But I couldn't control my feline senses because I was rubbing my hands up Adora's ankle, I looked up at her and saw she was turning pink. I smirked and crawled up to the blonde and licked my lips and ran my hands through her golden locks. Her head jerked away and I chuckled quietly, I pulled down the bandana and she growled quietly. "...stop playing Catra..." She sighed. I rested my thumb on Adora's bottom lip and stared hungrily at it. "What ever do you mean?~...", she gasped a little as I run my nails down her jaw and she shivered.

I went down and started kissing a line down from her ear, then nipped at places to figure out Adora's weakness. I could tell she was holding back a gasp when I bit down hard on her vain which was slightly visible. I placed hickeys up and down on her neck and she let out a quiet, beautiful moan. I smirked into her neck and continued to turn her on.

Adora's P.O.V

I didn't know what this cat was doing to me, it felt good though. I couldn't go anywhere since I was restrained so I tried my best to not show any weakness, but as Catra bit my soft spot I accidentally let out a quiet groan. I saw Catra's tail wagging happily as if she wanted me to make that noise. I blushed in embarrassment as her lips made butterfly movements that made little purple marks, and her hands explored my body ever so smoothly.
"Wh-...what are you doing to...me?...~" I whispered when she looked me in the eyes with that nasty grin of hers on her face.
"I know you want me Adora...~" She murmured huskily, I blushed more and looked away. Suddenly her hands separated my legs from each other and she slipped in between.

Her chest met mine and I could feel her purring and her heat, I blushed more as the hetero-chromatic eyes looked back into my blue ones. But they had lust and hunger clouded in them, I braced myself for anything, until her hand landed on my own.
"Adora...I want this...I want you...~" She whined, I stayed silent for a few heartbeats then I made up my mind. "I want it too...I'm yours...~" I said with embarrassment hinted in the tone of my voice.
(Don't worry guys y'all always get consent in this house!)
Catra purred in happiness and pressed her lips onto mine, I kissed back just barely until Catra took control, her hips swayed and the kiss turned steamy real quick.

I felt her Velcro like tongue brush against my lips, practically begging me to let her in. I hesitantly obeyed and her tongue darted into my mouth, I let out a small squeak of surprise as Catra explored and savored every bit of me. Her purring got louder, she bit my lip and pulled away. She wiped drool off her lip and smirked, I blushed and awaited her next move.
"Mmm~ didn't know a purrinces could be so sweet~" Catra flirted making me turn red to my limit.

3rd Person

Catra slipped off Adora's jacket just enough to get it technically out of the way. Next, was Adora's torso. "Jeez Adora still wearing this? In BrightMoon? You must've really missed me~" the cat purred as she looked at the Horde logo on Adora's long sleeved shirt. "It's all I had..." Adora mumbled . Catra , getting tired of struggling with Adora's clothing, unhooked the cuffs and let them fall but hissed in Adora's ear. "Don't you DARE leave..." the blonde nodded obeyingly and sat cross legged on the mattress.
Catra pulled off Adora's shirt with better ease and went wide eyed in surprise at the six claw marks Catra made while in battle with Adora.

The cat put wet kisses on each scar making Adora moan slowly. "Sensitive ay?" Catra sneered. Adora nodded and gulped as the cat's arms slithered around to Adora's hips. The brunette felt the tight waistband from Adora's leggings and teased the blonde by pulling on the seams with her pointy teeth. Adora whined and watched as Catra took a seat right between her legs, the magicat dragged a single finger down Adora's crotch and grinned as the heroine let out a loud moan. Adora buckled her hips, trying to get as much friction as possible from Catra, but the cat simply pushed the blonde down and ripped a line near Adora's inner thigh and impatiently tore the leggings down making the other gasp in surprise.

"God Adora..." Catra smirked, she watched Adora's legs quiver in desperate attention. Especially from her core, which was already soaking wet from Catra's teases.
The wildcat quickly pulled down Adora's boxer briefs and her smirk changed into a grin. Adora watched Catra with glassy eyes, just waiting for anything to happen. Without hesitation Catra rubbed the heroine's clitoris making Adora's breathing hitch. Catra continued to explore the unmarked territory, all she heard was the loud gasps from Adora once Catra touched a sensitive part of her clit.
Finally Catra stuck her index finger inside of Adora, the blonde moaned loudly and bucked her hips trying to get as much as she can from Catra.

"Good girl Adora..~..." Catra cooed and pushed another digit inside the taller girl. Adora felt tears poor out of her eyes in ecstasy, she'd almost forget how good it felt to be with Catra. Adora let out a shaky moan as the dominant curled her fingers inside of her, Catra threw her free hand over Adora's mouth and shushed her as footsteps were heard outside. The cat didn't however stop fingering the blonde below her, making Adora whine and twitch.
"Okay" Catra nodded back to Adora "-gotta be quick". Adora nodded quickly and looked at Catra with desperate need.

Soon Catra was pumping faster, earning louder moans. The wild cat felt the princesses walls tighten around her fingers and knew Adora was close to orgasm.
"Cum for me babe..." Catra growled, Adora didn't waist time and screamed when she reached climax and released her juices. Catra licked her fingers clean and quickly helped Adora get dressed again. Catra snuggled up to Adora (who was still chained) and giggled proudly to herself. Adora smiled "we need to do that more..."
"Agreed" Catra whispered sleepily.

The two fell asleep due to exhaustion and in each other's arms.

Wow ok I'm sorry for being gone for so long!! I appreciate all your support and stuff especially when I was on a hiatus I should say. But I'm back. So, I'm going to be writing more fluff then smut since I only have 5 of those. And I might close requests again soon so yeah. See ya sinners!

-Arisu~Senpai ;D