guilty (Catradora cop/robber au) !!SMUT!!

Credits to @
!!WARNING!! !!SMUT!!
18+
Don't like it don't read it

Warnings
CONSENT WILL BE THERE
Praise Kink
Pet names
Hot stuffs

Dom: Adora
Sub: Catra

Wow hey guys, now if some of you are wondering why it says "credits" and not "requested" is because that the nicest person alive gave me a few ideas of some one-shots and maybe a full story of Catradora things.
So, yeah! Thanks! Now let's get onto the sin shall we?
GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT

Adora-ble's P.O.V

"Plumeria has got another escapee and needs backup, so we're sending you Adora" Micah handed me a fully loaded pistol and continued giving my squad weapons. I shivered at the nervous goosebumps tickling my neck, I forced a straight face and nodded.
I was promoted just yesterday and I'm expected to not screw up, so I'll do my best. My squad consists of two people, my best friends, Bow and Glimmer. We've known each other since senior year of college, and it's pretty hard to tear us apart so it was a good thing all of us wanted to serve in the police force.

"THIS IS SO EXCITING!!" Bow shouted in the back of our Subaru. I groaned and tapped my fingers on the steering wheel, we were on a steakout in an alleyway where the criminal was last seen.
"What do they look like again Glimmer?" I asked, trying to get Bow to quiet down. Glimmer cleared her throat and read out the description on a piece of paper.
"Suspect is female, about 5'4, Brown hair and tan skin, has blue and yellow eyes and was wearing all black" as she finished I pictured the girl she described in my head. They seemed very familiar but I couldn't quite remember if I've met them or not.

Suddenly alarms started going off in a nearby gas station. I sounded the alarm on our car and speeded towards it, I was unsure of what I was doing. I just wanted to do something! Something important!
Glimmer and Bow didn't have there seatbelts on and they were yelling at me to slow down. But I couldn't.
Finally the gas station came into view and I waisted no time parking the car and rushing out with my hand gripping my pistol but not pulling it out just yet.
Recklessly I busted in through the doors, only for a hand to enclose over my mouth and steal my gun.

Catra P.O.V

"Adora!!" Two cops rushed in with their guns, I had mine pressed up against the blonde one's head. Adora? I growled and stared at the small female cop who had a natural angry face on. And the taller male cop who was shaky and barely hanging onto the gun handle.
"Don't move or I'll shoot!" I shouted, the girl named Adora whimpered against my hand. The two cops hesitated and dropped their weapons before I asked them to, "kick 'em away!" I ordered, they quickly did so. I looked down at my hostage, now realizing who she was, this was Adora, the Adora. The Adora I crushed on in high school, I noticed how good she looked and I felt my face heat up.
Then I decided on something stupid. I'm taking her with me.

I handcuffed Adora behind her back and rushed out to the Subaru parked in the front with her stumbling along with me. I shoved her against the car and started to search her, I found her keys and wallet along with some gum and her phone. I ripped off her walkie talkie and threw her in the back, I drove off and grinned. This was easier than I thought!
We arrived at my apartment and I checked to see if anybody was at the front desk. There wasn't, so I hauled Adora out and into the building. "Let me go Catra!!" She yelped, I clicked my tongue and laughed. "Oh wow the princess remembers me!", I looked at her, her face a bright pink and a stern look came from her.