Party Cat, Catra (Catradora) !!SMT!!

Warning SMUT!
Requested by catra_is_gay
+18!!
Don't like it don't read it.

So I making this in the same universe as the college Pertrapta thing. This will be a Catra's party tho, right before Entrapta went to Perfuma's. So yeah this should be exciting.

Catra tapped her foot to the beat, the music was booming and her dorm was filled with students. The counters were filled with oderbs and the alcohol was clear in sight. Catra's was the only room with sound proof walls, thanks to Entrapta, so It was no surprise people wanted to mess around in the rooms. The cat stayed in the corner with a wine glass in hand, she scanned the area, trying to see any specific guests. She spotted Entrapta with a vodka in hand and obviously drunk by the way she yelled. And Scorpia guarding the door, ordered by Catra, but was still having a good time. And there was in the background, Kyle and Rogelio making out.

Adora and her friends were walking in the halls trying to find the SPOP party Frosta was holding. Bow was slightly disappointed because Perfuma said she couldn't be there because she had to study. Adora had a flannel wrapped around her waist, she was wearing a long sleeved grey shirt with black ripped jeans. She wasn't going for an edgy look, but it was all she had in her drawers that was good enough for the party. They stumbled upon a door lit up from the inside with bright colored lights, "this must be it!" Glimmer exclaimed. But Adora wasn't so sure, "but the number isn't right...". Bow smiled his cheery smile at Adora and put his hand on her shoulder "this is it Adora, don't worry, I know you don't like party's since the High School Prom-" "DON'T...-talk about that"

Catra looked to the door, Scorpia opened it with a shocked look on her face. Scorpia looked at Catra and rushed to her side. "C-Catra...it's Adora..." She whispered. Catra gaped her mouth open awhile before she cleared her throat. "Let her in.." She ordered. Scorpia nodded and went back to the door, then the three stepped inside, Not even realizing this was the wrong party. Catra stared at Adora, they were ex-best friends after Adora left the Horde to join the SPOP club. Adora looked stunning in those dark colors, Catra blushed at the sight of Adora smiling and laughing. Yes, Catra had a crush on the blonde, but it was impossible now, they hate each other.

Adora looked around, not seeing a single princess in sight, she was beginning to worry when she saw Entrapta there. Entrapta left the SPOP to join the Horde. But she was gullible and she doesn't have a side, just hers. But strange enough Sea Hawk was there, drunk and loud. So it was a big party, the princesses were fine. Adora walked over to the alcohol bar and licked up and bottle with the label ripped off of it, she shrugged and took a swig of it. It wasn't half bad, or so she thought. The blonde kept drinking, and her friends had tried to tell her this was Catra's party and to leave. But the drunken Adora just wouldn't budge, Adora being drunk wasn't the worst thing ever, she'd just sit down with squinted eyes and slowly swaying to the loud music.

Catra noticed Adora sitting in the corner with a bottle in hand, she had just drank the strongest martinis they had, and all of it too. Catra thought of getting Scorpia to kick the best friend squad out for the sake of Adora, but she had a better idea.
She waltzed over to Adora and smirked down at the drowsy girl, Adora just side smiled and giggled a bit "you...are one pretty kitty~" she flirted. Catra sat on her toes to look at Adora and grinned her classic grin, which was usually shown when she had a bad idea. "Hi Adora...having some trouble?" Catra asked, Adora just looked off to the side, "mmm...nnnooo...just bored a bit...".

Next thing Adora knew was Catra was taking her to Catra's room. Catra shoved a cup of water in front of Adora and made sure she drank at last half of it, which it was kind of forced. The blonde wouldn't be sober for another half hour, so she just heard soft murmurs of Catra's voice next to her. The only thing Adora heard from her was; "I'm scared to admit this..." and, "I've missed you Adora...", and the rest were muffled weeps.
Adora knew something was wrong, so she gulped down the rest of the water and tried to focus.