Pertrapta College AU !!SMUT!!

Requested by perfumabitch
!!WARNING!! !!SMUT!!
!!18+!!

Alright you've had your warning children, and yoes, this is the first SMUT I've had on this one-shot so sorry if it's crap. Also just some details.

SMT = Smut

FF = Fluff

LMN = Lemon

Also this might be the first Pertrapta I've ever written (and or) seen. So, yeah.

Kachow

Perfuma just finished the last class of the day, sighing of relief as the day ahead seemed better. Though she's optimistic about everything, the week seemed to be getting worse. It was a Tuesday afternoon, Perfuma sat studying at her desk in the dorms she shared with Mermista, her roommate and best friend. Mermista was out shopping so she wasn't there, so Perfuma could hear her own thoughts loudly.
The dirty blonde haired girl couldn't help but think of a certain nerd, Entrapta, the most anti-social girl Perfuma had ever met, or saw. See Perfuma had a small crush on the purple haired girl, to their long pony tail violet hair, to her crocs (yes crocs).

It wasn't much confusion when Perfuma thought about Entrapta like that, she'd come out as Pansexual to her friends years ago. But now her gay was officially showing whenever Entrapta was in the same room, they seemed to almost have every class together so it wasn't Perfuma's fault she looked red in the face all the time.
A knock came from the door, Perfuma sighed and got up, putting a small smile on her face. She peeked into the peep hole on the door and froze when she saw Entrapta strangely looking back through the hole at Perfuma.
The flower girl panicked and looked at herself, she was only in sweatpants and a tank top, and her hair was in a messy bun.

Entrapta sighed loudly with a bottle in her hand, she had been drinking at a party and she accidentally wound up at Perfuma's door. Even when the purple haired girl figured out how to control herself when drunk, her feet still seemed to walk on there own. The door swung open for Entrapta to look up at the beautiful girl, silence took over their minds and heartbeats passed but then Entrapta stupidly said "Hey~" with a weird slur in her voice. Breaking the tension Entrapta slumped inside without permission and flopped onto the other girls bed and laughed randomly.

"Have you been...drinking?" Perfuma asked as she inhaled the fumes of alcohol coming from the smaller girl. All the response she got was a giggle and snort then silence. What was Entrapta doing at Catra's party? Then Perfuma remembered that Entrapta was part of the bully group misleadingly, the Horde, leaded by the Professor Hordak from Tech and Sciences department.
Moments later Perfuma tried to sober Entrapta up, but the smaller girl just didn't want anything Perfuma offered.
"No!~ I don't want your dirty water just sit there and look pretty and be quiet!~".Entrapta yelled lazily, Perfuma's face was splashed pink but she knew it was just the drunk talking.

"Perfuma I gotta tell you a secret" Entrapta slurred and giggled again "c-come...come here now to me" she giggled again. Perfuma sighed and sat down next to the drowsy girl, Entrapta leaned up close to the her ear and whispered loudly, "I think I'm in lesbian with you..~" and then Entrapta exploded in laughter and rolled over on the bed. Perfuma went tomato red hearing those words, trying to remind herself that Entrapta was drunk and didn't know what she was saying, but at the same time, did she?