Chapter 11

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. Writer's block was kicking my ass bad. But here it is now! The next update will be alot sooner because I already have most of it written. We're almost at the end you guys.

And because it took so long. Have a face reveal!

 Have a face reveal!

Anyways... Back to the story!

              ---------------------------

                      Leon's POV

     I look back at Ada as the cable car starts moving. I decide to see what I can get her to say. "I can't wait for the FBI to raid Umbrella headquarters and take those bastards to justice."

     She nods, looking at me. "I agree... But to be clear. You're not working in official capacity. This is a federal case. Once we get the G-Virus, I'm back on my own. And I need to take Airam in as well. So she won't be your concern."

     Red flag goes off. I narrow my eyes at her. "Why? What does the FBI need Airam for?"

     "She's a key witness, Leon. Her words can truly put an end to Umbrella."

     "Then you need to take me in too. I'm a witness to this mess too."

     Ada shakes her head. "That's not what I'm talking about."

     "Then what are you talking about?! What else is she a witness to?!" I raise my voice, staring at the injured woman.

     Ada sighs. "Airam is an Umbrella experiment known as Project S. We don't know much about the project. We do know however, she's not human. Well, not completely anyway."

     The air is knocked out of me at Ada's words. "What?..."

     "You said that when you and Airam were trying to get the keycard, the tyrant was trying to kill you and capture her. She somehow escaped from Umbrella and the tyrant was sent to bring her back."

     I sit down beside Ada, letting her words sink in. Part of me doesn't want to believe her words. To trust Airam's note and don't trust Ada's words.

     But the other part of me believes Ada a little bit. Then I think about how I first found Airam and how she reacted to things. 'She was only in a lab coat when I found her. And she barely knew anything except the basics.'

     I look at Ada when she sets her hand on my thigh. "Look Leon. I know you want to protect her. And I know that you can. But she would be under better protection with the FBI. Protection that Umbrella can't get through. If you're thinking about her safety, she'll be alot safer with the FBI."

     I just look at Ada before looking away. I look back at her when she speaks again. "Leon. Trust me?"

     "Do you trust me?" I ask her.