Prologue

PROLOGUE

 Love is a small word, consisting of only four letters. L O V E, it has a different meaning to everyone. Some say it as a recreation, some use it daily with everyone they meet, others know it when they feel it but keep it hidden from the one they love. What does it mean to really love someone? For Phoebe Martin this question meant everything. She looked everywhere convenient for the answer but everyone just answered her by saying "Love is a hard thing to explain, you know it when you feel it, then you'll understand," she was tired of hearing the same thing over and over. She wondered if she was simply incapable of falling in love since she had never been sure of her feelings for a boy.

 Phoebe always thought that there was someone out there for her, her friends and family assured her she would find 'the one' eventually. But as the years went by, she decided to give up and stop looking, she was convinced that mister right was simply not out there, and she accepted her reality. At first it depressed her, especially when she saw her friends fall happily in love, but gradually she moved on. This story is about Phoebe Martin, and how much she loved love but it seemed to loathe her. I'm Phoebe Martin and this is my story.