Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes

There's nothing quite like the smell of banana chocolate chip pancakes drifting through the gloomy air.

  "Here's your pancakes," the waitress put the plate in front of me "and here's your egg white omelet," she put the plate in front of Kyle. We thanked her and she walked away.

  "Oh my grilled cheese, this looks amazing!" I said trying not to drool, but it was hard to control myself.

  "Right? I think I'm going to need some more coffee though in order to stay awake," Kyle said and we both chuckled. Last night after we held hands while walking in the rain, he came with me to get Ellie and Dave, and after we dropped them off we went to the park and just sat on the swings and talked. We talked until 8am and we were both starving so then we came to this little restaurant, there now you're all caught up. Your welcome.

  I took my first bite and said "these pancakes are perfect," they were actually better then perfect but there's not a word for that, well not yet. "You have to try them," I insisted. He grabbed my fork and took a bite.

  "Wow, those are fantastic! They're better then fantastic. I should've gotten that," he said making me smile.

  "Well, we could split. I take half of your omelet, and you take half of my pancakes," I suggested and he thought about it for a second.

  "Agreed," so we split our meals. The omelet was really good too. Man, the chef here really knows what he's doin!

  After breakfast I drove him home, then myself. I was incredibly tired but I didn't want to sleep. But I know if I don't go to sleep soon I'll go into a weird phase that doesn't feel real, and I don't know what's happening around me. So yeah, I should probably go to sleep.

  I crawled under the sheets and made my way to sleep land where everything is perfect, and fluffy.

  "You love who you love, who you love," what? No, I was sleep and so cozy, then someone decides to call me, that's just not fair.

  "Ughh," I said to the person on the other end of the phone call.

  "Are you a bear now?" Bradley said.

  "I'm trying to sleep dude, what do you want?"

  "Do you have any idea what time it is?" He asked.

  I looked at the clock on the wall, "it's 9. So what?"

  "Everyone is here except you," what is he talking about? I was never told that something was going on for sure tonight.

  "Everyone is where?" I asked.

  "The karaoke place, which is where you should be," he said impatiently.

  "Karaoke? Why karaoke? I don't do karaoke. Besides, nobody told me anything about this."

  "Just get down here as soon as possible," he hung up before I could reply. So I got out of bed to change into my blue navy dress with spaghetti straps. I put my dark red hair into pigtails.

  "Oh Phoebe no no no, you're not twelve sweetypie," I told myself, so I switched to one ponytail. I slipped into my flats and went to the karaoke place.

  When I entered I saw a very drunk person singing on the stage. I believe the song was supposed to be Forever young by Bob Dylan, but this guy was slurring the words so much that it basically became a different song.

  "Hey! It's that girl we know!" Dave said as he pointed to me, and everyone said hey. I pulled up a chair and sat with them.

  The table consisted of seven people, other then me, so it was a very crowded table.