Reminiscing

The first thing that crossed my  mind was, why are they inside of my apartment? More importantly, why are are they in Seattle?

  "Welcome home Phoebe!" My sister got off the couch and hugged me.

  "Ariel? Andrew? What are you two doing here?" I asked trying to sound happier then I am.

  "We haven't seen you in eight years! We missed you, and we love you so we are moving here in order to be closer to you! Isn't it so exciting!" Ariel exclaimed. She's always been the most excited one out of us three. Andrew is the quiet one who doesn't like to be messed with.

  "Wow, that's so, wow," I tried to say positive things, while not lying.

  "Andrew, are you going to say anything?" Ariel said and put her hand on her hip. She's also the oldest, which makes her think she's in charge of everything and everyone.

  "Hi Phoebe. There I said something," Andrew stood up and said.

  Ariel rolled her eyes and said "Is it okay if we stay here for a while?"

  No! Get out of my house you intruders!

  "Of course you can," why Phoebe, why?

  "But this place is so small, do you even have more then one bedroom?" Andrew asked.

  "No not really, maybe you can stay with Tom or Bradley," I answered "and Ariel, if you don't want to sleep on the couch, you could stay with Patrice," I smiled maliciously. This is a wonderful plan!

  "That's sounds great! I hope her place is better then yours. I can't stand the white walls, you should really do something about that," she said and I fought the urge to pull her hair, like when we were kids.

  "Okay," is all I said. "Lets drop you guys off before it gets later," I added.

  "Arn' t you going to call them and ask if it's okay first?" Ariel asked.

  "No no, they'll be fine with it," I said. If I call them first, they'll most definitely say no, so this way I can guilt them into it. Somehow.  "Okay let's get a move on!" We walked outside and to my car and got in.

  "This is your car? I thought it was the maids car or something," my idiot sister said.

  "The maid? What would make you think I have a maid?"

  "Your right, if you did your place would be much cleaner," Ariel said. She doesn't seem to be mean on purpose, but I still want to pull her hair. When we were younger she used to do it all the time. Andrew and I would lock her in the closet when she really got  on our nerves.

  "Would you please just be quiet," Andrew said, sounding annoyed.

  "What's your problem Andy?" Ariel asked as she flipped through radio stations.

  "First of all, there will be no more calling me Andy. Only Andrew. Second, I don't have a problem. You're just being annoying and insulting, like when we were younger," he said.

  "Remember when you guys would lock me up in the closet because of that?" She laughed and I smiled.

  "I totally forgot about that!" Andrew laughed.

  "You guys are the worst," Ariel joked.

  "You made me your slave for a month," Andrew reminded us.

  "I did not!" Ariel defended.

  "You did to! I filled the shampoo you guys used, with honey. So you chased me through the house and tackled me down, and made me be your slave," Andrew recalled.

  "Oh yes! You're right. We were some crazy kids," Ariel laughed.

  "Phoebe, I don't remember you doing anything to either of us other then the closet thing," Andrew said.

  "I used to scare off your girlfriends so they would break up with you," I said. I can't believe I told him that.

"Why would you do that?" He asked.

  "Because your my baby brother, and you were to young to be dating anyway, and since mom and dad allowed you to do it, I had to do something," I said, expecting the worse.

  "We were horrible children," he laughed. It's kind of nice reminiscing with Ariel and Andrew, almost nice enough to let them stay with me. Almost.

  "Okay Ariel, this is Patrice's house," I said and we got out and knocked on the door. Please open, please open.

  "Who is it?" Patrice yelled from inside.

  "Phoebe," I said back.

  "Hey," she opened the door an  smiled.

  "Hi Pat!" Ariel exclaimed.

  "Ariel? What are you doing here?! This is such a pleasant surprise!" She said and hugged Ariel. Thank goodness she's happy to see her.

  "So Patrice, I don't have enough room in my house for her to stay with me. So can she stay with you for a little while?" I asked and Patrice's bright smile dimmed.

  "Oh I don't know. The place is a mess, and I have work and everything," Patrice said.

  "Oh I don't mind! Thanks!" Ariel walked passed Patrice, inside the house.

  "You owe me big time!" She whispered and closed the door. I smiled in satisfaction and went back to the car.

  "So Andrew, who would you rather stay with. Brad or Tom?"

  "I don't care," he said and folded his arms.

  "Okay then," I started driving to Brads house. The car ride was awkwardly silent. "What have you been up too these past eight years?" I tried making conversation.

  "Life," he answered simply. So I left him alone. He's 26 yet he can't answer like an adult.

  "Okay, we're here," I took off my seat belt.

  "You can stay in the car," he said and started to get out.

  "Okay, bye. Maybe all three of us can go get some drinks or something tomorrow," I suggested and he just smiled. He closed the door and walked to the house. Once I saw Brad open the door, I drove away.

  When I arrived home I plopped into my bed and drifted off to sleep.

A/N

Sorry for the shortness. I wasn't sure what to do for this chapter at first but I needed to put a chapter up, and I needed to introduce her siblings. So I hope you enjoyed, and I'll try to upload again tonight or tomorrow. XOXO