X - "Video"

"Shhh, be quiet."

I couldn't help but giggle at how long we've been hiding from her. It's been almost 10 minutes and I feel like they'll never find us. The last place they'd expect!

All of a sudden, an ear piercing scream filled our ears. I started to grow scared and so I held onto Jewels with all my might, while he just sat there giggling.

"JEWELS RUBY ILLIUM! GET DOWN HERE NOW!"

Before he helped me up he said one last thing, "C'mon Diamonds, let's go see what mother found," and he took my hand.

We approached his bedroom door that was the farthest down the hallway. It was open a crack which meant that mother was really in there, he pushed open the door just a crack before we were met with-

"DIAMONDS!" I sat up immediately at the mention of my name. I looked around frantically for him, but he was nowhere in sight. Instead, I was met with three exhausted boys and the TV still running. I turned my head towards the window to see that it was still dark outside, no sign of light unless it came from the moon.

"W-what time is it?" I asked above a whisper. I can't believe, I haven't had one of these nightmares in such a long time, why are they back?

"Two in the morning Dia," Blake answered warily. I nodded my head and slowly got up from the sofa, soon, all of the talking turned into mumbles, that eventually turned into silence. The only thing loud enough for me to hear were my thoughts, they rang through my ears like the splashing of water when you jump in, loud enough for only you to hear so clearly.

I was shook violently and I looked up to see a worried Liam, "Are you okay?"

"What happened?" I asked immediately. If these guys had seen me having a nightmare, then they'd be concerned for me. And hell we cannot have that happening.

"You had a nightmare," spoke too soon, "You look a little shooken up, let's go get you water-"

"No it's okay, I can get it myself," I cut him off. I can't have people taking care of me, I can look out for myself.

I stood up from my position on the sofa and let myself regain my balance before I sped walk to the kitchen for a water bottle. When I opened the fridge I was met with the blinding light that shadowed over the dark kitchen. I blocked my vision with my hands and quickly snatched a water bottle from one of the holders. I downed half of the bottle before I closed the fridge, only to be frightened by a figure who was leaning against the wall behind the door.

"Fuck, Kai, don't scare me like that again," I said sending a playful shove to his shoulder.

He stared at me attentively before his hoarse voice filled the air, "Sorry, just came for a bottle as well." He then opened the fridge once again and snatched a bottle before downing it as well. I sat on top of the counter replaying the parts of my nightmare that I remembered, not noticing Kai who was leaning against the refrigerator doors watching me.

"What?" I said finally noticing him.

"Just wanna check if you're alright," he answered sternly. If he was trying to sound concerned, he wasn't doing a very good job at it.

"I'm okay, thanks though," I said biting my lips while looking at the water bottle. I can't believe I had one of those dreams again, this hasn't happened in such a long time, I need to get him out of my head.

"Doesn't look like it," he said while taking another sip.

"Oh so now you know what it's supposed to look like when someone is doing just fine?" I fired back sarcastically.