XXIV - "Best Behaviour"

When I got home I threw myself on my bed and admired my bedroom for awhile before I had to start getting ready for tonight. Dinner starts in three hours so I have more than enough time to get ready, and I haven't even picked out an outfit.

I walked over to my Window Seat and plopped down to look over the back yard; Soldier was sniffing around and doing his business so there wasn't really much to see. I grabbed my book from my back pack and started reading until I thought it would be a nice time to start getting ready.

After my little chat with Jack I wouldn't tell Kai, Liam, or Blake anything because they would jump head first into the situation. I needed to know if Ogus knew anything about this and if he had anything to do with this as well. The new gang has been stealing shit from other gangs, and they're quite sloppy at it too.

So before I check out their base I need to gather as much information about them as possible, and I needed to know how much they've actually stolen because as far as I know, two fucking years is a long ass time. So they could've stolen loads of shit without getting caught, surprisingly.

Soldier's paws hitting the marble floor made me snap my head up towards the beautiful husky, he jumped on his paws over to me until he sat right beside me on the floor. I looked at the time and saw that I still had an hour to get ready so I pulled myself from my comfortable position on the window seat and into the bathroom for a proper cleaning.

I brushed my teeth before turning on the shower and stripped myself of my sweatpants and t-shirt and stepped into the warm water to let it ease my muscles. I washed, scrubbed, shaved, and rinsed until I was finally satisfied with how clean I was. I wrapped a towel around my body and used a smaller towel to dry my hair as I walked into the walk-in closet for something to wear.

After I had found the perfect outfit I sat at my vanity and blow dried my hair and curled it into big loose curls. I applied a small amount of foundation, filled in my eyebrows, applied light brown eyeshadow that was soon followed by some mascara, and put on some chapstick instead of lipgloss. My lips are so naturally pink it's almost scary.

After double checking my appearance I walked over to my bed and slid on my black lingerie, followed by my outfit for tonight.

My leather skirt hugged my waist perfectly and really helped define my curve, the see through maroon shirt made my honey like skin pop out and made me feel like a badass a little bit

My leather skirt hugged my waist perfectly and really helped define my curve, the see through maroon shirt made my honey like skin pop out and made me feel like a badass a little bit. I scurried into my closet to get the black ankle heels I had bought not too long ago and it made the outfit look perfect.

I just hoped the guys wouldn't make me change, wait, who am I kidding. The guys will probably be pissed at the outfit I'm choosing to wear, they'll most likely choose my outfit for me instead. Especially Kai, now that would be a total disaster.

I spritzed myself of my vanilla perfume and grabbed my small handbag and placed my phone and wallet inside, ignoring the fact that my mom is calling again. I clip on Soldier's leash and we make our way down stairs where the guys are probably waiting.