XXXX - "You Don't Need Me"

Kai

Four weeks, two days, three hours, and fifteen minutes.

That's how long it's been since I last talked to Diamonds. Since I've last touched her soft skin and heard her soothing voice. Except the last time I heard it, it wasn't so soothing.

I've tried to give her space, to give her time but she's like a drug. I just want her back and I regret what I did and I wish I could turn back time but I can't. It hurts so much to see her happy without me and I just want to hold her in my arms one last time. I want to lay in her vanilla scented sheets with her and whisper sweet nothings into her ear until she falls asleep in my embrace. I want to brush her hair out of her face whenever she's nervous or blushing and I want to touch those lips again. Those goddamn lips.

They felt so soft against my own and I just wanted to feel her under my finger tips again. That bottom lip that she bites whenever she's nervous makes me want to bite it myself. She's so beautiful, so gorgeous, and I fucking lost her.

After I thought I had lost her in New York, I just wanted to try and forget how I hurt her. How scared she was when she saw us in front of that restaurant, I thought she was scared of me. Turns out she was only trying to find time to think, and I fucked it up. I had kissed another girl when we were still together, and she watched.
Once I heard Soldier bark I knew who was there. And I can't even believe I decided to hurt her like that, I was being selfish and stupid and I just want to apologize.

"I don't need your love and your respect anymore, and you sure as hell don't need me."

Oh but Diamonds, how I wish you'd know how much I need you.

I arrived back home the next morning and hoped, I just hoped that she would be there in her room waiting for me. But she was gone. Her clothes, her shoes, her bags, her sweet presence. It was gone.

"Diamonds? Diamonds?!" I yelled into the house.

I ran up the stairs in desperation while my heart pounded against my chest, threatening to break.

"Princess? Are you in there?" I yelled as I ran towards her bedroom.

"Please God no, please," I muttered as I stood in front of her door.

I hesitantly turned the knob and was met with a blank bedroom. The furniture was still in it's place but the walls didn't hold the silly photos and the lights didn't hang from above and her vanity was completely empty.

"Please Diamonds you didn't leave me-" I stopped in her empty closet and saw empty hangers, empty drawers, and an empty bathroom.

I pulled on my hair and I searched frantically for the beautiful silhouette but she was nowhere to be seen. I felt as if everything in me had been broken and I just wished that she would pop up out of nowhere. She couldn't have left me, please God no.

"Liam! Check the security system and those fucking cameras!" I yelled as I searched the theater room.

"Kai, it shows nothing on it. She must've wiped the footage and-"

"Fucking find her goddammit!" I roared.

I searched around frantically for that fucking dog and hoped that his owner would be right next to him but they weren't found. I couldn't find them. They were gone.

"Kai..." I heard Blake whisper behind me.

I turned around and hoped that Diamonds would be right next to him but instead, I found him standing alone with her key of the house.