XXXXX - "Gloomy"

Diamonds

Last night, was, amazing.

I woke up this morning and my lower half was so sore, and I had to thank Kai for that. He went so rough on me last night, and I surprisingly liked it. He felt so good in me that the pleasure was too much and I almost lost it. He must've really missed me if he had fucked me that good, now that was sex I'd never forget.

I watched the gardeners work on the backyard from my large floor to ceiling window as I sit on my large white bean bag. I had woken up pretty early this morning so now I'm just waiting for Kai to wake up as I sip on my creamed coffee. The chef had made some breakfast already so I just decided to bring it up to the room instead of eating in the dining room.

Soldier ate his food next to me as the grey clouds started to form and a storm was bound to rain down on this city. I'm just glad that the gardeners were almost finished so they didn't have to get caught up in it.

Today, Kai and I have nothing to do. All of my paperwork is finished for the day and I'm pretty sure Liam and Blake are taking care of some of Kai's paperwork, since they know as much stuff as Kai does. But since there's nothing to do today, and it's going to be raining, we might as well just stay home.

"Good morning princess," Kai said in a hoarse voice as he kissed me on the forehead.

"Good morning Finnels," I said handing him his coffee and breakfast.

"How do you feel?" He smirked.

I mentally rolled my eyes because I was a little afraid of what he might do if he saw it. But if he was going to be cocky, so would I.

"I've had better," I said nonchalantly as I shrugged my shoulders.

I ate my toast as I watch his head snap towards me and he smirked, "Really now?"

"Yeah, too bad you couldn't do it as well as him," I smirked. Oh, I was going to hurt his ego soon.

"Really? What's his name? I might kill him," he said as he shoved a piece of egg into his mouth.

"You wouldn't know him-"

"But I could know him, before I kill him," he playfully growled.

We stared at each other for a few more seconds before we both burst into laughter. It felt good to be less awkward around Kai, it makes me feel more relaxed around him.

"It's gonna rain today," I said as I ran my hands through Soldier's fur.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

I sighed and tapped my chin, "We'll find something. This house is scarily gigantic so we'll have something to do," I smiled. He smiled as well and we finished our breakfast and started roaming around the house.

All three of us went down the hallway and I stopped in front of a door and smirked, "You're gonna drool."

"I only drool for you princess," he smiled.

I turned away to hide my blush but he softly turned my head back to him and pecked my lips, "You're cute when you blush."

Somebody needs to pull Kai out of my life because I'm pretty sure I blushed even harder just at his words.

I pushed the door open and entered the massive den that I had set up when I first moved in. It consisted of shelves of video games, many consoles, a pool table, a 66 inch flat screen, black leather recliners and sofas, and of course large black bean bags. There were board games and air hockey as well and even a door that led to the basketball court, yeah, that's how big this fucking house is.