XXXXII - "Plan"

Kai

"Mr. Finnel, it's Williams, I know you are aware of the situation of Jared and Karen Kollster, and I would like to create a plan to destroy this man. Care to help?"

I sat there for awhile before I started thinking about Diamonds. This is her mom's and also my best friend's dad's safety we are talking about. Of course I would like to help.

"Where should we meet?" I ask sternly.

I heard a sigh of relief on the other end of the line before he spoke again, "My office in one hour, see you then."
He hung up the phone and I started getting ready to meet him.

All that I do now, I try and ask myself if Diamonds would support it or not so my actions could probably pull her back in. I give the teachers coffee, some even a muffin, and I've even decided to buy some things for Soldier, since I know how much she loves that dog. But it seems like she never notices, like she never even knows that I'm right there screaming for her attention. I've hurt her so bad, and I don't think any of my good deeds would bring her back.

Except for this one, maybe if I can find this son of a bitch that decided to hurt her mother and stepfather, she can forgive me. She can come back and fill my heart with her smile and wake me up in the morning with her soft kisses like she used to. I'll even let her run her hands through my hair while I fall asleep because she always seems to like that. I'll let her borrow all of my shirts and my hoodies and I'll buy her food and flowers everyday just for my princess to come back to me.

I'll give up my gang for her.

They're not worth as much as she is to me. Sure, the gang can bring me money but they can't give me the love that she used to give me. And now, it feels like I let her down too. I've failed both of them, I've hurt both of them, I broke them.

I step out of my shower and wipe the foggy mirror so I can get a good look at myself. I'm exhausted, dark circles decorated my eyes and my skin looked so pale, I almost looked 'dead' according to Blake. I feel like it too, without Diamonds, I have no more purpose in life.

"Where you headed?" Liam asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Where are we headed. We're going to go meet with Williams, apparently he wants to help with finding this guy," I explained as I slip on my leather jacket.

"Great, let's go," Blake says as he bites on his apple.

We all head outside to our cars and make our way to Williams' office. I couldn't help but smile about how proud Diamonds would be in me if she found out I found the man who hurt her family. She would probably shower me with kisses and hug me so tight and have me carry her around because she would be too happy to let go of me; which I wouldn't mind. As long as I can feel her under my touch again, I'll be happy.

"Fuck, she's so perfect," I say into the air.

I chuckle at the memory of when we first met her, when she used her skills to get away from us. She sped through a neighborhood and almost made us crash into a dead end, that's when we knew we had the right girl.

She only added up to our surprise when she had slid across that kitchen island and swung from the bannister. We had never seen someone move that stealthy and quick before, it was all so new to us when she came around.

And how we were yelling in my office that one night and we had disturbed her sleep. She just came into my office annoyed and decided to figure out the situation for us, she went into the servers and pulled the name out in just seconds, it was unbelievable. And to top it all off, she fucking used his FitBit to track him down!