Chapter Two

HI guys! I hope you are enjoying this. I've made an IG-acc only for this story. The point is that you can follow my writing, ask questions and maybe get a chance to win and create your own character in this story ;) More of that later but go to the IG to get notified when I do that.

IG: @ mrserotonin.man (it's private but i'll accept your requests <3) 

Enjoy this loooong chapter.

-----

I rolled over in bed with a yawn, rubbing my eyes before feeling around for my phone to check what time it was. "Fuck." My eyes widened as I saw the numbers on the screen. 8.43. I would have to be at uni in seventeen minutes. I quickly removed the sheets from my body and put on the same pair of jeans I was wearing yesterday, along with the shirt that was on top of the pile in my closet. My dark curls fell around my face and down my back, and I quickly brushed my teeth while throwing my school essentials into my bag.

I ran into the kitchen and looked around. " George?" I yelled as I went around the corner, hoping that he would sit in his usual coffee spot from yesterday.
Instead, Matty was sat there beside the window, having a smoke. Great. Just what I wanted. The last thing I needed was if Matty was one of those people who would be grumpy every morning. I just wasn't having it.

" Morning," he said, and to my surprise, he seemed in a good mood. He was smiling and in many ways, he looked better than last night.

"Where's George?" I asked, running a hand through my hair.

" He's asleep," he said, throwing his fag end out the window before closing it.

" Shit" I breathed, running towards the door. I would have to run to make it.

"Hey, hey, hey," he said, running after me. " Don't get your knickers in a twist. What's wrong?" he asked, grabbing his jacket on the way out.

" I'm late for uni" I practically yelled at him as I began jogging down the stairs.

" I'll drive you, " he said as the most natural thing in the world.

What was with this boy. Honestly? One moment he would look at me with disgust and annoyance and the next he was helpful, kind and caring.

" No way." I continued in the same velocity as I got closer to the bottom of the steps.

" Rosie come on. You'll be late otherwise," he said, holding the door for me before stepping out into the warm summer morning.

"Fine," I sighed and opened the door and got into the car without another word.

He didn't say anything either but got in the driver's seat and started the car. He turned on the radio and rolled the window down so he could have a smoke on the way.

" What are you doing tonight?" he asked, blowing out smoke as he hummed along to some song on the radio.

" Nothing I guess, why?" I said, looking at the fag in his hand. " Can I have a drag?" I asked, nodding in the direction of his cigarette. 

" By all means." He held his right hand towards me. I took a long drag, held in the smoke for a couple of seconds, before exhaling. It helped my nerves.

" I want you to come and see the band perform," he replied, placing the fag between his lips again.

George had told me about their band before, and I knew they did gigs once in a while, but I hadn't heard any of their music.