Chapter Fifteen

Hope you enjoy. I'm graduating this week. Like where the fuck did the time go? Well, don't forget to vote and comment along the way. Enjoy! <3

^Also this picture og Denise and baby Healy is killing me a bit.

---

Rosie's POV

"Crisps!" Adam screamed.

"Grapes," Matty laughed.

" Brussels sprouts," I added, lifting my head from my resting place against Matty's shoulder in the back of the car.

" I.. uh.. Fuck!" Ross stumbled over his words, making George turn around in his driver's seat. 

" You're out mate!" he yelled before moving his eyes back on the road, barely missing an old lady who was taking an abnormally long time crossing the road.

" Hey, eyes on the fucking road, mate" Matty scolded teasingly, waving and smiling at the old lady as we passed her. " If I have to die young, I sure as hell don't want your inattentive arse to be the cause of it," he joked, tugging a strand of his dark curls behind his ear.

It was the twenty-fifth of December and we were headed back towards London. George had gone around, picking everybody up at their respective childhood homes around noon. In our attempt to make Christmas about both family and friends, we had spent the morning opening presents with our families, and we were now all heading back towards our flat in London to do another present-exchange with each other.

Matty and I had spent last night at his mum's place. She had been buzzing around the entire day, making sure that everything was in place, that Louis had cleaned up his room, that the food was ok, that the house was decorated to an extreme extent and that everything was perfect. Matty had ended up telling her to shut up and sit down before she wore herself out, offering to do some of the cooking himself which he, of course, managed to fuck up. I was able to save parts of it by doing a pretty decent gravy, which they seemed to like even though I suspected Matty of lying when he said that it was delicious, along with some absolutely killer Yorkshire puddings to replace the roasted potatoes that Matty had managed to carbonize into oblivion.

The whole Christmas Morning scenario had been rather peaceful. Matty and I had agreed to wait with our gifts for each other until we were with the rest of the guys, so we had mainly done the exchange with his family. Matty had gotten Louis some game for his PlayStation that he was really excited about, and we had bought his mum two tickets for a musical in London along with a night, of free choice, where we would babysit Louis if need be. Not that a teenager of his age needed babysitting, but Matty had insisted that looking after Louis was a part of the gift. In reality, I suspected him of simply missing his younger brother, but I would never get him to admit that.

A smile tugged at the corner of my lips with the thought of Matty and his brother. They had a bond that wasn't necessarily clear to the eye, but it was definitely there and stronger than most bonds between siblings. Stronger than the one that I had with my brother at least, even though that didn't say much.

" What are you thinking about?" Matty asked, kissing the corner of my mouth with a smile plastered across his face, his curls falling randomly around his beautiful features.

I looked up at him from the spot where my head rested against his shoulder. " Your brother," I said, making him laugh. " Well, that was not what I expected," he chuckled, stroking a hand through my hair.

"Well, it's not my fault that he is the handsome Healy," I teased, poking his nose with the tip of my finger.

" What are you on about? I'm dashing! Not to mention, so much more talented," he joked, lifting his hand to push his curls over his shoulder, battering his eyelashes at me, putting on a full-on diva-attitude.