Chapter Five

Here you go. Don't forget to vote and comment cause right now I feel like i'm writing to nobody. So if any of you are enjoying this please let me know <3

Enjoy :)

-----

Matty's p.o.v

I lifted my free hand to rub my eyes, the other being tugged under Rosie's head. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. The small snores escaping her lips. Her eyes tightly shut. Her brown hair falling around her face. She was beautiful, and every damn inch of her made me yearn to hear her angel voice, yearn for her green eyes looking into mine, for our lips to connect in a tender kiss. I smiled, kissing down her hair not wanting her to leave my side. She had made me think and act like I normally never would. She made me care. At least for her.

I traced my finger along her bottom lip, remembering the feeling of her lips on mine last night. She fluttered her eyes, rubbing them before looking at me. At first she seemed confused but eventually she smiled at me.

" Morning," she yawned, burying her face in my chest.

" Morning, " I mumbled back, rubbing her head with my free hand.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, making her pull back to look at me.

" Just tired," she nodded with a smile before reaching out to twirl one of my curls around her finger. She probably didn't do it consciously, but I secretly loved it and didn't mind. I slowly grabbed her hand, making her blush a little. I chuckled and reached for my phone beside the bed.

" It's 10.07. If I don't get going and start focusing on music, I think George will rip his hair out of frustration," I chuckled, pecking her forehead before jumping out of bed. I slipped on a pair of jeans and a hoodie before brushing my teeth. I smiled at Rosie who sat tiredly at the edge of my bed. She was rubbing her eyes and yawning. Even when she didn't try, she looked beautiful. She wrapped my duvet around her before exciting my room, presumingly to go to her own and get dressed.

I slowly shook my head with a smile. What the fuck was wrong with me?

Rosie's p.o.v

I quickly took a shower before throwing on some clothes and headed downstairs. Adam and Ross were sat in the living room, tuning their instruments and Matty was sat in the hallway with a guitar and a notebook in his lap. George was in the kitchen eating breakfast.

" Good Morning," I smiled, sitting down on the chair in front of him.

" Someone's in a good mood," he smiled, pushing a mug and a piece of bred in my direction.

"That's because someone actually made me some food for once," I chuckled, gulping down some of my coffee before putting some butter on my bread.

I could hear the boys playing somewhere in the house. It made a nice background to my breakfast with George.

" So how are things? You happy here?" George asked, looking generally interested. Many things could be said about George but I loved him like a brother. Sure, he was annoying and controlling at times, but in the end, he meant well.

I nodded and smiled. " I've settled down and you guys are not all bad" I joked, taking a bite of my bread.

" So what's happening today?" I asked, nodding my head in the direction of the living room where a subtle guitar could be heard.

" They are adjusting details to the riffs and stuff," he explained, putting down his mug. " And tonight we are having a small party to celebrate in advance. Ross insisted," he continued, taking the last bite of his bread.