CHAPTER 6: Getting down to Business

Maria's POV

I heard someone coming up the stairs, and they knocked at my door. I got scared and hid.

"It's Momma, let me in!" She hissed.

"Hi, whats up?" I asked her.

"I wanted to talk about the other night, sweetie, why did you do that?" She asked me.

I broke down crying.

"For 10 years, I though I wasn't going to have a home, but then you fostered me, and I had the best time till they took me back. Then I found out the truth..." I replied.

"What truth???" Chris questioned.

"When we were talking at Taco Bell that day I wanted to tell you but then I got nervous, and when I'm nervous I -I-I I cut..." I said to Chris, while full on crying in her chest.

"It's okay you can tell me I won't be mad" she said to me.

"You won't? Promise" I held out my pinky are fingers intertwined.

"I know your my sister, but I don't see you as my sister, you have always been in my life as a mom. And once I heard about Mike, I cut again." Showing her my wrist.

"Oh honey," she pulled me in to a hug, "I will always be your mom, sister, best friend, uber, anything you can think of because I love you and your my daughter." I leaned my head on her chest, and she kissed my forehead.

"Does Lia know?" She asked.

"Yes she does and she feels the same way." I replied.

Mom went to the door, "Lia! Can you come her for a moment please?" So asked calling to her.

Lia's POV

I knew what was coming, I walked in and I broke down. "I will always be you daughter, because that's what you raised me to be, and I love you for that, i will respect you parents with the proper respect by calling the Grandma And Grandpa, and I don't know what All the sisters would be, but I will respect it." I said to Mom.

"You two are very wise for 12 year olds but I love you for that." She had her arms open while she went to hug us. We all cried.

We all went to go down stairs.

Christina POV

I walked downstairs with my girls, and I smiled.

"For those of you who don't know this is Malia Riley-Mae Cimorelli Reali, and Maria Renee March Cimorelli Reali, these are mine and Nick' s daughter, and they are you nieces. We would like you all to attend the adoption ceremony tomorrow at NCH (Nashville Court House) at 12:30 pm and yes the guards will be there. We will also address this abuse case. And then it will be settled and will all be happy again!" They all were crying and then they all clapped, they all got up to hug the Reali's and then it was lights out for all.

"I LOVE YOU THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR MY FAMILY" I head coming from Maria and Malia, I was confused and went to wake then up, they were having a dream telepathy.

"What just happened?" I asked the girls.

"It's a twin thing, it was a happy dream that happened!" They explained in unison.

"That's gonna creep me out, stop talking in unison." I said to them.

"Okay" they replied in unison.

I glared at them sarcastically, and we just sat there laughing.

"I love you guys so much, and never forget that!" I added.

"We're your daughters, we would never for get that! Ever! Your our mom, we have a huge family that never wants to get rid of us, and wants to care for use for the rest of out lives till where grey and old. We knew that you and daddy though you could be parent, though what you have been through right now, you take Dani every weekend, and even though she's basically mute, you still care for her at all times." Lia said, almost in tears.

"And plus, you and daddy saved my life, I almost died, when you heard that I was hurt at school you ran I without a doubt and sweeped me off my feet an ran me to the hospital, you were there every second with me, telling me that I can push though this and fight the pain. Your an awesome mother to Lia and I and were glad to have you, and we never want to lose you because your our mom, and we love you to the moon and back. For gosh sakes when I had nothing you took me out to go shopping, we ate, and we sang to tunes, plus a bonus, you very protective and we love that." I cried to Mom.

Then dad showed up and hugged us all at once.

Mom was I tears "i love my girls." She whimpered.

"Well, since the girls are almost officially a-" I stopped.

The guards walked in, "we got the rest of your family." He said.

They walked in and they all hugged us. And then we sat down and introduced ourself.

"Hi, well I'm Lynne, you can call me that and eventually you can call Gram, Grammy, etc." Mom said, and the girls, ran to her with tears in there eyes.

"I guess I'm next, well I'm Katherine, I would be your sister, but since Christina is your mom, I'm your aunt, you can call me Auntie Kath, or you can just call me Kath." She explained. The girls nodded.

"Hi I'm Lis- wait you know all of the girls, let's go to the boys, but before we start with the boys you can call use Auntie, or whatever but Dani and the boys are you cousins." Lisa explained.

"Well, Hi I'm Mike, since I'm the oldest, You can call me Mike, Uncle Mike, you know the drill." Mime exclaimed.

"I'm Nick. You can call me Lil' Nick, or just Nick, 'cause I know that's your dad's name, I'm your cousin." He said to the girls, to break the silence I said

"Hi I Christina, I'm mom!" I said to the girls, they all sat there giggling.

"Hi I'm Alex, uh yeah just Alex." He giggled.

"Hi I'm I'm Christian, you can call me Chris, I'm your cousin." He said.

"Well you know me I'm Dani, im your cousin, but I'm also considered your sister." She smiled, then she looked at me, and I nodded.

"And last but not least, Joey" she smiled.

"Hi I'm Joey I'm 7, im glad to be your cousin." He held out his hand to shake the girls, they took his had and shook it.

"Wait you forgot me," Nick shouted.

I gave him a sarcastic look and shook my head and I laughed.

"Hi I'm Nick and I'm Dad!" They ran to him and they hugged him. We sat there and we laughed.

"And this is your family." I added.