CHAPTER 9: The Video

Christina POV

A couple days later I sent a text to the girls about addressing everything.

-- Everybody Over Christina's house--

"Okay guys you ready? If your not just breath. It'll be fine," I said.

"Okay time for a intro." I added.

I turned on the camera.

"Hey I'm Christina"

"I'm Katherine"

"I'm Lisa"

"Im Amy"

"I'm Lauren"

"I'm D-D-Dani" she stuttered.

"I'm Malia and I'm Maria."

"And we're Cimorelli!" We all said in unsion.

"So today were going to be addressing everything and clear things up," I said.

"So anyways we're going to tell you about Malia And Maria and this video is going to be like a tag kinda video and were going to answer your questions, " Katherine added.

"Okay before we get started with answering the FAQ's from everyone i' d like to introduce my daughters." I finished.

"Well okay, hi I'm Malia, and I'm one of the daughters of Nick and Christina Reali, over the course of the last month the were fostering me until they found my twin Maria," she added.

"Hi I'm Maria, and in the 2nd daughter of Nick and Christina Reali, before Malia I was fostered by Christina and Nick, but then my "parents" took me back because the won custody and they took me back, and I was not happy." Maria added. Then I made a disclaimer to the video about how we were going to get into detail dealing with abuse and self harm.

"While I was still at my "parents" house I was being starved and I was being abused," Maria added.

"Then Mom reached out to me through DM asking to take me home and out of the orphanage so I could live with her, but then she told me that I go to *bleep* middle school with Dani, so she called the orphanage to see if she's can just pick me up from school." Malia added.

"I bleeped out the schools and stuff for personal information." I added.

"As soon as the lunch bell rang we went to lunch but at this point I didn't even know I had a twin." She said after me.

"Malia had asked me to sit with Maria, but I didn't know that was her at the time but we went and sat with her anyways," Dani added.

"When the girls sat down, I was startled, because no one usually sat with me." Maria added. Everyone started to tear up.

"I walk to the bathroom to text Mom, and to tell her that we found Maria, and she was very confused, it was 10 minutes before the dismissal bell, so I walked back in to find Maria on the ground in Malia's arms unconcious, and bleeding out from her head. So I ran outside crying and got Christina," she looked at me to tell the next part.

"I ran in and I was screaming to someone and then someone called 911, then we found ourselves at the hospital, and I was talking to the doctor, then when I was finished Dani was knocked out on the chair sleeping and Malia was playing on my phone, then Maria woke up and I ran to her, and we both cried." I said tearing up.

"We eventually left the hospital and went home, and I layed low for a couple days and then mom and I went shopping and stuff and we finally settled everything in, but when all 3 of us went back to school I was very depressed and I didn't talk much, so when we all got home I went right to sleep, but then I went to the bathroom and my mom doesn't like locked door but I locked it anyways," Maria stopped and whimpered.