CHAPTER 7: Settling in

Lynne' s POV

I was making my decision about Dani and Lauren , they're never with the girls so I went to the bathroom and I texted Christina.

Bold:Chris Italics:Mom

Hey Chris I have a question?

Hey mom what's up?

I know Dani and Lauren love you very much and you only see Lauren every so often, and you taken Dani for the weekend

Yeah, what about that?

Could you taken them into your hand for guardianship, of course they could see me every so often, they'd just live with you

Are you sure mom?

Yes, I'm sure, I talked to Dani and Lauren, and they are all in with the idea, I'll have the boys, and where going to move into a house that we can buy, once the court case is settled.

Okay, if your good I'm good. I love you mom. xx

I love you too hun! xx

Christina POV

-- The Next Day--

It's 8 'o clock in the morning, and I woke everyone up, we had 4 hours to get up and prep everyone for court.

"Mom can you curl our hair?" The twins said in unison.

"Yes!" I replied and went upstairs, and I curled Lia's hair then braided her side bangs then put Bobby pins in. I did the same to Ria's hair, I mean there twins I have to.

Everybody was getting ready then the guards walked in,

"We have rented 2 vans to get to the courts." He said.

We All finished getting ready and we walked downstairs and outside to the the vans.

~20 minutes later~

We reached the courthouse and we walked in, we saw 5 guards one side of the courthouse, I'm surprised Dad was sober, and he looked at us and cried. Everybody sat down and I walked to the front with the twins alongside Dani, Mom and Lauren, Christian, and Nick.

"First thing we would like to address is the abuse case," He paused.

"I would never hurt my family!" Mike blurted out.

Mom, Lauren, Dani, Joey, and Christian, and Nick stood up.

"Do you all have evidence?" He asked.

Are guard walked up to the podium and handed him the photos, the photos showed the hand marks on Dani, the scars on Lauren, and the bruises on the kids, they cried. They also to a photo of Mike Sr, drunk on the couch, with 6 bottles of beer around him. Then they got to the photo with the glass shard, launched in Dan's side. He paused.

"We've seen enough," He exclaimed.

They talked for about 5 minutes, then he spoke up.

"We've made a decision, Mike Sr, will be locked up in a Mental Rehab Jail for Psycho's (MRJFP)." He said. The guard lock his arms behind his back and walked him out.

"Next thing we will address is the adoption of Malia Riley-Mae C. Balkin, and Maria Renee March C. Clark." He addressed to us.

"I promise sir I will take them both into my care, and raise them with respect, honor and trust." I said to the judge.