CHAPTER 19: Is It True?

Christina POV

We got home after 3 hours in a meeting, I walked in and there was a nite from Kath.

Hey Chris I'm at the hospital with Lauren... I stopped.

"Fuck!" I hissed.

"Mom!" Mikkayla yelled at me.

"I'm sorry hun, Lauren is at the hospital I gotta run." I sprinted out the door.

Mikkayla's POV

"Fuck!" Mom hissed.

"Mom!" I yelled at mom.

"I'm sorry hun, Lauren is at the hospital I gotta run." I sprinted out the door. I went to the letter and started to read it,

"What does it say?" Dad asked. I started to read.

Hey Chris I'm at the hospital with Lauren, we left at 2:55, Lauren was throwing up and started coughing up blood, meet us there as soon as you get home. Xoxo Katherine.

I looked at dad, the girls started to walk in.

Nicks POV

"Girls get back into car, Laurens in the ER," they all started to freak out I grabbed Dani' s inhaler, she nearly passed out, I caught her, the little ones are still in the car, so we all ran out to the car.

--at the hospital--

We ran in and there was Christina and Katherine on the chair holding eachother crying.

"Babe..." She cried.

"What hun," I started to tear up.

"Nick, they gave her XanMelt, she was drinking, they threw her against a wall, she's unconscious, she won't remember us that well, for a couple days." Katherine spoke up.

"Oh my God!" I hugged them and I picked up Christina and layed her on my lap, and she fell asleep.

--1 hour later--
6:50 pm

"Lauren Reali," the Dr called. Kath shot up.

"Room 306, three of you can go in at a time." He pointed.

"Hun wake up, we can go in now." I rubbed her forhead, her eyes started to open.

Christina POV

Nick woke me up, Lauren was up, we walked in and sat down, I was upset yet I was furious, why would she drink? But then I though about something else in mind, my father, my real father. It kinda gave me a relief to know that Mike Sr wasn't my dad, me being the independent 33 year old woman I am I took out my phone and went to Facebook, "Joseph Malik" i looked up in the search bar, his profile picture was me, I started to cry, I was nervous but I clicked "message".

Hello my name is Christina, Christina Lynne Malik Reali, I'm your daughter, I know its been a while but I would like to get to know you, here's a little bit about me. Well I'm 33 years old, born August 12, 1989, I'm now a married woman and my husband's name is Nick Reali, I live here in Memphis, and I have 8 kids, yes 8, I know crazy like my mother. I would like to meet up with you and your family, and I would love to join you along with my family. Thank you so much -Christina

*sent*

I sat there and cried, then I heard a groan, it was Lauren, I ran to her bedside.