CHAPTER 26: Who's the Lucky Man?

Mikkayla's POV

So I think I'm going to tell mom about Elijah. He's the sweetest guy and I really like him, then I heard someone call my name.

"Hey Mik can you come here for a second?" I heard mom call.

Christina POV

"Hey Mik can you come here for a second?" I called to Mikkayla.

"Yeah mom, I'll be right there." Then I heard her coming upstairs, then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in love." I said.

"So we need to talk." I added.

"It's about Elijah? Isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes, hun, Are you sure your ready for a relationship?" I asked.

"Mom, I love Elijah, he's a type a guys you and I want, he's smart, Loyal, and he's a church boy, he has a lot of respect, and he would never hurt me or anyone else, he's a straight A student like me and he obeys everyone." She told me.

"Okay hun, I'm okay with that, how about tonight, me, you, Elijah, and dad go on a double date?" I suggested.

"Yeah sounds good, I'll call him, and tell him to meet us here around 6?" I asked.

"Sound like a plan to me." I agreed.

--Skip the phonecall--

"Hey mom, he'll be here at 6." She said with a big smile.

"Okay hun, should we do the Italian restaurant and then a stroll on the beach?" I suggested.

"Yeah sounds good to me. Um can you curl my hair before we go?" She asked.

"Of course and I can do your make up too if you want?" I added.

"Yes please!" She replied.

--4:00 pm--

Mikkayla's POV

Dad came upstairs and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I said.

"Well, well, well isn't it little miss grownup?" He laughed.

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for something too?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes but I just wanted to check up on the real princess, so who's the lucky man?" He asked.

"Elijah Roberts, 16 years old, and sits in the back row at church." I started to blush, the mom walked in.

"Hey Mi-, ooo someone is blushing." She giggled.

"Oh stop that." I glared.

"Come on love let's go do your hair." She grabbed my hand and brought me to the bathroom.

"I'm going to get ready." Dad said peeking his head in.

"Okay babe." Mom smiled.

"See you later Dad." I smiled, them he walked off.

Christina POV

I'm in the bathroom curling Miks hair and I started to tear up.

"You look so beautiful, Mik." I said.

"Aww thanks mom,dont cry, but I have to say, I get it from you." She replied and cried a little bit harder.

Then I took out my phone and took a picture and tweeted it.

@ChristinaCim; My girl has her first date tonight.